New update -Improper experienced gained- short for we got screwed.

12/07/2009 18:36 sachamo512#31
requies has 2 bosses that spawn the same mobs; forgery and something else, that I'm forgetting. ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])

It depends on how fast you can kill the egos. What build are you, and what class are you, mainly will determine that. If you can kill A egos, those r probably better, but B is also not bad...
12/17/2009 17:00 X-Infernal-X#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
requies has 2 bosses that spawn the same mobs; forgery and something else, that I'm forgetting. ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])

It depends on how fast you can kill the egos. What build are you, and what class are you, mainly will determine that. If you can kill A egos, those r probably better, but B is also not bad...
lol useless, training on ego's are pointless, there hp/def are to high to train on them.
12/17/2009 21:46 froy#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Infernal-X View Post
lol useless, training on ego's are pointless, there hp/def are to high to train on them.
not for every1..
12/17/2009 22:17 sachamo512#34
i'm pretty sure that if you use skill hacks, you should be able to quickly take out Ego's on C runs...when those get too easy, move to B, then to A...by then, you should easily be level 90, and you can move to Oread if you want to test your luck on that
12/17/2009 22:58 PureEnergy3#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Infernal-X View Post
if you get it right ego's are the best (at the right lvl)
i get like 11k per ego
when your hitting around 100 at a time you pritty much get spammed with 11k's
and i get 4k a mob in draco (which takes time to vac)
the only problem is i keep crashing when entering the run :(