P.A.T.C.H. - Ultimate Patching System

08/27/2015 03:49 ManHunterITA#1
Good evening everyone,
finally my solution for games and applications patching/updating was accepted on the Asset Store.
As usual, I would so much like to receive suggestions on what to change, add or delete.
In addition, if any of you decide to buy it, I'd like to receive feedback on your experience! I want to improve this software to meet the needs of the user base that will use it!

Let's introduce P.A.T.C.H.!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

P.A.T.C.H. is a professional solution for applications patching and updating. It can generate very small patches thanks to included file binary diffing algorithm.
What it means? It means that if you change only 5 bytes in your build, P.A.T.C.H. will create a patch that will change only that 5 bytes on users' builds, instead of downloading the entire edited file.
Your users will be able to maintain updated their application copies with no pain or headaches.
And you will be able to create patches quickly with our included tool!

P.A.T.C.H. supports each type of application: Unity based or standalone, every game or software can be used with P.A.T.C.H..

Features:
- Binary diffing algorithm
- Very small patches
- Bandwidth saving
- Checking for patches hash
- Strong patches ZIP compression
- A lot of raised event to hook to monitor what P.A.T.C.H. is doing
- Encrypted configs
- Customizable settings
- Very flexible
- Comes with launcher source code
- If download fails, it will take care to download again failed patch for customizable attempts amount
- Launching argument to avoid obsolete clients

v1.1 Changelogs:
- FIX: patching process run now on a new thread
- FIX: delete file process now retry to delete files for a customizable amount (to avoid deadlocks on file deleting)
- FIX: PatchFailed event now doesn't shutdown the patching thread before GUI updating
- Added core version reminder and launcher version reminder to Launcher
- Added core version reminder and patches builder version reminder to Patches Builder
- Added patch rollback feature: if patch process fails all changes will be discarded to avoid a build corruption
- Added generation of patch files indexer in patch building process
- Added hash validation for patched files

Official Store: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Asset Store: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Documentation: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Support: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Best regards,
Emanuele