How much uri per day

08/25/2015 22:33 darkOutSider#1
Hi guys, i want to know what is the best background bot right now, so,
How much uri you bot per day
And what bot do you use.

I'm using golem and i make about 40,000 per day(not 24/7)
08/25/2015 22:50 Chucknorrisinf#2
wtf 40.000? what map you bot?rest time after a couple of hours?you have shop bonus?
08/25/2015 22:54 melikhan#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucknorrisinf View Post
wtf 40.000? what map you bot?rest time after a couple of hours?you have shop bonus?
Are you saying 40k is much or the complete opposite?
08/25/2015 22:56 dasti555#4
40k per day is too much atleast for me..
08/25/2015 23:38 Chucknorrisinf#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Are you saying 40k is much or the complete opposite?
i'am saying it's too much
08/26/2015 00:28 YatoDev#6
then youre doing something wrong
08/26/2015 00:31 Iateyou#7
with golem i was doing like 50-60k a day
with mbot 20-30k
08/26/2015 01:08 soudejesusxD#8
i make 100k ~ 160k uri per day but i play and bot
08/26/2015 05:50 Chucknorrisinf#9
how you make so much? and how you bot and play?????first of all i bot for 5 hours and after 2-3 you start getting less uridium what map do you use the bot? i can make max 20k a day
08/26/2015 09:06 andresymiguel#10
optimize golem by also killing npcs, just gives you more range points and also honor and xp

I get 100k/day 4-1 24/7
08/26/2015 10:18 Řoβч966#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iateyou View Post
with golem i was doing like 50-60k a day
with mbot 20-30k
Last time i've botted seriously with my ship (38pilot points on boxes, doubler, pvp) I was getting around 90k a day, with pet :D
08/26/2015 12:06 DarkinSider#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucknorrisinf View Post
wtf 40.000? what map you bot?rest time after a couple of hours?you have shop bonus?
No, i don't use any bonusses or anything
I bot alot in pvp maps most of in 4-3 cuz its have the highest chanse to get uri (50%)
I do rest for about an hour after 4 hours of botting
I use full speed gen hangar
And its actually nothing 40.000
In the days of ibot i could get a lot more uri
08/26/2015 12:31 ItsTequila#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
Last time i've botted seriously with my ship (38pilot points on boxes, doubler, pvp) I was getting around 90k a day, with pet :D
Pfff XD I got with Golem like 5k per hour with double BB + event box
08/26/2015 13:45 YatoDev#14
with MBot BG on x-8 while other player where botting too: average of 3k per hour.
i havent done anything special.
08/26/2015 13:50 Řoβч966#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by »FlutterShy™ View Post
with MBot BG on x-8 while other player where botting too: average of 3k per hour.
i havent done anything special.
If mbot bg would work for me too, i'd be happy^^