Mbot login on srSquirrelFilter

08/25/2015 21:40 sarkoplata#1
Hey, It's been a while since i asked for help here, welcome me back :o

I improved the srSquirrelFilter alot myself, for my own purposes. I have done nothing technical with the async server, was just busy with the silkroad part of it.
My question is; if i use the security set to true, true, false, I am able to login with launcher from an external pc/ip and locally. But mbot doesn't work anyway.
If i use the security set to true, true, true (which should actually be) i am not able to connect from an external pc/ip. Launcher/mbot both doesn't work. But locally, both launcher and mbot works.

SO;
When I set security to true, true, true on srSquirrelFilter, connecting locally works but connecting externally doesn't. The handshake process isn't completed, it gets stuck somehow.

Code:
[20:56:51] [SERVER->CLIENT][5000][37 bytes]
0000000000   0E 4D 0F 96 E2 93 1C D4 D9 92 00 00 00 4F 00 00   .M..â..ÔÙ....O..
0000000016   00 4B B5 3E 70 D1 14 FA EE 42 B0 9E 13 E8 D4 41   .Kµ>pÑ.úîB°..èÔA
0000000032   40 B8 FE 75 23                                    @¸þu#...........
   

[20:56:51] [CLIENT->SERVER][5000][12 bytes]
0000000000   DA D3 A0 32 F3 EF 76 65 C1 FB 3A 17               ÚÓ*2óïveÁû:.....
   

[20:56:51] [CLIENT->SERVER][9000][0 bytes]
   

[20:56:51] [CLIENT->SERVER][2001][12 bytes][Encrypted]
0000000000   09 00 53 52 5F 43 6C 69 65 6E 74 00               ..SR_Client.....
08/25/2015 23:01 Devsome#2
I do not know if I understand your question, but I also had an idea to set the Media.pk2 ip to 127.0.0.1 (localhost) to setup a own Proxy->127.0.0.1->Server

so mBot connects through proxy to the silkroad server, after that you can connect any programm to that proxy and handel or change some stuff.

I hope it helps you a bit :3
08/25/2015 23:30 sarkoplata#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
I do not know if I understand your question, but I also had an idea to set the Media.pk2 ip to 127.0.0.1 (localhost) to setup a own Proxy->127.0.0.1->Server

so mBot connects through proxy to the silkroad server, after that you can connect any programm to that proxy and handel or change some stuff.

I hope it helps you a bit :3
Well you certainly misunderstood me, this does the connection between
Player and GatewayServer. So simply,

Player <-> SQUIRREL FILTER <-> GatewayServer

And this "Squirrel Filter" is stuck with handshake when i set the security to true, true, true. Connections from the same computer works tho, thats the uber weird situation
08/26/2015 06:37 DaxterSoul#4
I'm kinda unsure where you are trying to fits mBot between the client, filterTool and GatewayServer/AgentServer.

Devsome might confused you a bit with the first sentence, but he is right.
You need to connect with mBot to your Proxy (SQUIRREL FILTER).
Should look like SR_Client -> Proxy(mBot) -> Proxy(SQUIRREL FILTER) -> Gateway/Agent.

I might look into this later with one of my older proxies or Drew's simple_proxy, to see if I get similar problems. In theory it shouldn't be a problem because from what i understood, it's similar to those what-ever-their-name-might-be-server-guard-tools.
08/26/2015 12:38 sarkoplata#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
I'm kinda unsure where you are trying to fits mBot between the client, filterTool and GatewayServer/AgentServer.

Devsome might confused you a bit with the first sentence, but he is right.
You need to connect with mBot to your Proxy (SQUIRREL FILTER).
Should look like SR_Client -> Proxy(mBot) -> Proxy(SQUIRREL FILTER) -> Gateway/Agent.

I might look into this later with one of my older proxies or Drew's simple_proxy, to see if I get similar problems. In theory it shouldn't be a problem because from what i understood, it's similar to those what-ever-their-name-might-be-server-guard-tools.
Guess should've never mentioned mbot.

What Im trying to tell is,

GenerateSecurity(true, true, true) <- this works with mbot

GenerateSecurity(true, true, false) <- this doesn't work with mbot

BUT. when i set it to true,true,true, i can only connect from the computer server is online. When I open launcher, it does connect but start wont come. The handshake gets stuck.

BUT. when i set it to true,true,false - it works like a charm except for the mbot - because mbot is set to work with enhanced security bytes (3trues)

So as a tldr,
Using enhanced security bytes (true, true, true) somehow fucks up the connections coming externally. Handshake wont properly finish.


I've wasted hours on this and could do nothing. Maybe checking squirrelfilter quickly will get you to realize the problem.
08/26/2015 17:39 DaxterSoul#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Guess should've never mentioned mbot.
mBot is the problem point here. Unless you screwed up your proxy somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
I've wasted hours on this and could do nothing. Maybe checking squirrelfilter quickly will get you to realize the problem.
Maybe...

Since I'm on Windows 10 currently and working mBot cracks there are rare these days, thanks to questionable patch ruling and shitty community. I might not be able to test the scenario myself.
08/26/2015 18:25 sarkoplata#7
Mbot is not the problem point actually. With enhanced security, even launcher wont work except the local ip. Im gonna send you the clean srsquirrel via pm. Maybe you can have a look.
08/27/2015 17:00 magicanoo#8
It's a code bug. Either find and fix it or use another proxy base.