[WTS] ♣♣ [EUW] Diamond III Account ♣♣ 79 Skins, 106 Champions ♣♣

08/13/2015 15:36 FaulkivenBooster#1
Hey There i'm currently selling my Main account As i don't play much League anymore and i'm in debt with my family and owe money so i'm trying to scram the money together linked below are pictures of what my account owns.

I'm looking for around 320$+.

-Proof of account -
-Champs which i Don't own - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
-Runes - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
-Runes - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
-Skins - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
-Skins - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The account also has 20 rune page slots & 20k IP so you can buy whatever champions you want or change name, the account has a very unique name too.

If you would like more information be sure to contact me on skype Baocgaming-

Bump!
08/16/2015 19:35 FaulkivenBooster#2
Push

Push