I tried to search to see if there were any recent news on this, but I saw only old ones. so...
Does anyone know if changing your size (either with ninja amulet or DB in market) while in a monster form (DH, ND, WaterElf, etc) makes you stay a monster?
This used to be a known glitch and TQ's solution was telling us not to do it. I'm not sure if they fixed it or not.
I want to make a pwnage BlueMouse character and have it stay in DH form. I'm too poor to test it out. Anybody tried recently?
Does anyone know if changing your size (either with ninja amulet or DB in market) while in a monster form (DH, ND, WaterElf, etc) makes you stay a monster?
This used to be a known glitch and TQ's solution was telling us not to do it. I'm not sure if they fixed it or not.
I want to make a pwnage BlueMouse character and have it stay in DH form. I'm too poor to test it out. Anybody tried recently?