Guess I'll post again...

11/25/2009 05:23 ChiveyX#1
Since Brian is being a jew, and closed my old thread. I am still looking for someone to help me out. This isn't spam, Im looking for someone to help, its a reason to post. Heres what I asked in old thread so please take it to consideration.


-I am having troubles with the Script editing. I've used the search bar, I tried 4jax's thread, and I looked at others and found out what it changes. I see it changes the symbols to well, writing and I can't get it to change symbols to writing. Will someone kindly make a video or maybe a ---->BETTER<----- tut I would really appreciate it. -No offense 4jax-


-Try not to get all P.O.'d over this Brian. Im trying to ask for help but you just throw these bullshit warnings and I'm sick of it....-
11/25/2009 11:55 Brian~#2
the thing is... YOU CANT EVEN FOLLOW A SIMPLE RULE

WHICH WAS STATED CLEARLY:

Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Do you need Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]


Nice avatar by the way... and by doing that you'll get instant ban
11/25/2009 14:31 FrostBlaze#3
@TS
u dont really believe we learned script editing from videos and tutorials, do u?
11/25/2009 20:51 lilblondie07#4
This guy is banned don't bother posting here... that pic was pretty funny.