How to farm gold in this game?

08/06/2015 12:21 Max Andrew#1
Hi guys. I'm looking for an efficient way to farm gold in this game. Might be using hacks/tools (only safe and verified, also free tools pls), or any other kinda things such as exploits etc.

And yeah, I know about coin flipping. But when I try it it seems I'm doing something wrong because either I make coppers or lose out on the ''flipping''.
08/06/2015 14:30 cyn0x#2
Farming Silverwastes with multiple accounts is the best way to farm gold in the game. I don't think you can improve your GPH with hacks or anything like that.
08/16/2015 11:58 Ray1337#3
cynox, could you explain that a bit more? Do you run the chestfarm with 2 accounts or even more accounts? How do you manage all the movement, etc., since there is no "follow" function in gw2?
08/16/2015 13:29 Highwarriors#4
Silverwaste event farm is afk farm u just park in a map and then wait for final events
08/17/2015 01:05 cyn0x#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray1337 View Post
cynox, could you explain that a bit more? Do you run the chestfarm with 2 accounts or even more accounts? How do you manage all the movement, etc., since there is no "follow" function in gw2?
I farmed chest farm with 3 accounts, was a bit exhausting, but possible.

But breach and vinewrath is much easier. You wait for events to pop up, tag enemies and go afk
08/18/2015 17:31 Havvok#6
sw farm best atm
08/19/2015 12:53 artemarkantos#7
in gw2 alot of farmspot but more useful its Silverwaste
09/08/2015 16:14 JanaBananas#8
btw is dungeon run/farm even usefull anymore?
09/12/2015 07:46 AwesomeYostu#9
Hello,

^ It gives about the same if not slightly less than Silverwastes if done normally. However you might want to solo some dungeons to sell the final reward, prices may vary. Note tho that Anet sometimes enters dungeon paths of players to check for illegal activity.
09/12/2015 08:19 comeatmeskux#10
no point in running solo, faster running as group