For those that were banned using AionBuddy

11/25/2009 15:43 kalamadeq#16
lets see sses and rhino666 are fail. You guys guess what NONE care not even me go to fuck off now thanks.
11/25/2009 15:44 kalamadeq#17
I did not violate anyones privacy btw. You cant sue bank of america or citi bank when they get hacked. Sorry sess hacked my server. O its no secure waaaaa well usa military and nasa get hacked all the time go cry to them.
11/25/2009 17:35 Qik#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sess View Post
Okie dokie

When you take me to court for "not having logs of shit" for accessing "not having logs of shit" the case will be thrown out. Assuming you do have "not having logs of shit" then the ISP will likely have logs which will be proved via their piped logs.
Oh, and did I mention that since the directory was open and was in no way circumvented, you made it public access to all files on there?

Don't even try to throw legality at me bud, I work with it.
you must be pretty poor at your job then, cause what really happened is you accessed his site in a way it's not supposed to be accessed therefore you hacked into his directory and collected information.

the fact it is poorly secured and has his httpd service with indexing enabled doesn't mean it is distributed to the public, it means its a security flaw which you exploited and shared information to the public, therefore a counter-sue is more then possible here if you sue him.

unless you can prove something like that page was accessible from google ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])... you have no case.
11/25/2009 17:39 Qik#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino666 View Post
LOL don't forget to tell them about your illegal pirated version of vbulletin and how you couldn't set it up properly because you had no support from jelsoft. Oh and how you publicly released 1000's of ip addresses which violated the privacy of each and every person listed.

and please let them know you're selling a bot that has been declared a circumvention device under the Millennium Digital Copyright Act and breaks the t.o.s for ncsoft and blizzard. I'm sure they will lovee to talk with you kal. :D

they might even have the irs contact you about your little business venture. lmao
1. you are not Jelsoft
2. you are not ncsoft
3. you are not blizzard

therefore those cases are not yours... feel free to let them know tho.
11/25/2009 17:41 kalamadeq#20
its ok Qik some people just need to be hugged. Its called add or maybe adhd in anycase report me to who you want.

1 vbulletin is licensed
2 people are buying a fourm access and not a bot
3. We clearly state we dont make the bot or update it.
and the best and final part I am in china.
11/25/2009 18:35 Rhino666#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qik View Post
1. you are not Jelsoft
2. you are not ncsoft
3. you are not blizzard

therefore those cases are not yours... feel free to let them know tho.
oh hey look gaiz.. its a brand new elitepvp member coming to kalamadeq's aid. :facepalm: lol
11/25/2009 19:59 kalamadeq#22
I have no idea who that is anyways rhino666 why do you keep flaming me? is it fun do you enjoy it no life board?
11/25/2009 21:22 sess#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qik View Post
you must be pretty poor at your job then, cause what really happened is you accessed his site in a way it's not supposed to be accessed therefore you hacked into his directory and collected information.

the fact it is poorly secured and has his httpd service with indexing enabled doesn't mean it is distributed to the public, it means its a security flaw which you exploited and shared information to the public, therefore a counter-sue is more then possible here if you sue him.

unless you can prove something like that page was accessible from google ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])... you have no case.
Lets just break this down into simple terms for you to understand.

Kalamdeq emailed that link to his entire subscriber base. He was the one who authorized everyone to go to that link.

Htaccess was not setup to either deny directory browsing, 403s or passwording. There was not even an htaccess file in the directory.
No penetration was done, just browsing of the site.

Oh, and why the hell would I sue him? He's not worth the money. Maybe if he was making some actual money, but I have nothing to sue him over. NCsoft and Jelsoft does though.

Oh oh!
This is the best part. Read both quotes and then laugh.

Quote:
and the best and final part I am in china.
Quote:
penetration of a computer system is a fedreal crime sess I will follow up with paste bin owner and file court documents to have you investigated
:handsdown: I am amazed at your logic.
11/26/2009 14:51 Qik#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by sess View Post
Lets just break this down into simple terms for you to understand.

Kalamdeq emailed that link to his entire subscriber base. He was the one who authorized everyone to go to that link.

Htaccess was not setup to either deny directory browsing, 403s or passwording. There was not even an htaccess file in the directory.
No penetration was done, just browsing of the site.

Oh, and why the hell would I sue him? He's not worth the money. Maybe if he was making some actual money, but I have nothing to sue him over. NCsoft and Jelsoft does though.

Oh oh!
This is the best part. Read both quotes and then laugh.

:handsdown: I am amazed at your logic.
if he emailed you a link to /download/ and not to /download/download.php then ok I guess I misunderstood the issue here.

Guess he's just retarded then
11/26/2009 14:54 Qik#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino666 View Post
oh hey look gaiz.. its a brand new elitepvp member coming to kalamadeq's aid. :facepalm: lol
I've been browsing this forum for years, I just don't usually posts, I had another account but I changed it recently for reasons you don't need to know.

I felt like posting cause the amount of retarded comments in this post where over normal average and I needed to clarify some things as I have been working in internet business for over 11 years now.

nothing to do with me defending kala or not.
11/26/2009 19:43 Nezekan#26
Welcome back then :D.
02/27/2020 19:34 Deny01#27
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]