[Release] Xijezu's GM-Tool V5 FINAL

07/24/2015 06:10 Xijezu#1
Good Morning guys!

I had some free time again and the weather was bad, so I a chance to code a bit again. I decided to rewrite my GM-Tool from scratch, that means:
  • Faster loading
  • Better crash prevention
  • New GUI
Quote:
Full Changelog:
- REWROTE FROM SCRATCH!
- Improved GUI, modern style.
- Improved loading times for startup, list loading, etc.
- Improved search function
- Added list creation by database
- Added function to add staged pets (unfortunately with 0 durability)
- Added buff function for pets
- Added buttons for Soul Catalyst and other items
- Added set creature value command
- Added kill target command
- Fixed huntaholic command
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And yes, this is going to be the final release of this tool.
I don't intend to change anything because it has everything it can, so unless you'll find bugs or a new gameserver with new commands is released, I wont update it.

Story time:
The old version, V4, is now over 3 years old. In the meantime I worked on an update with a completely new UI but never released it. For some funny reason I lost every source code of any tool I wrote, so this tool could be unofficially Version 6!

Anyways, Thank you guys for over 5.000 downloads on my old tool, let's hope you'll enjoy the new version as much as the old one!

VirusTotal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Alternative: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Regards,

Xijezu

PS: Yes, I'm back.
07/24/2015 06:13 Rappelz-Zesua#2
Welcome back and nice release, will try it ^^
07/24/2015 13:30 colonelx#3
welcome back Xijezu
nice to meet u ^_^
and nice work GUI & functionality
07/24/2015 13:41 Ghost Informatics#4
Welcome back & nice tool
07/24/2015 14:33 thund22222#5
welcome back :) & thanks
07/24/2015 17:40 nimoht#6
Thanks man :-)
07/25/2015 17:05 Xijezu#7
I uploaded the source code on Github if you want to check it out:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/25/2015 20:14 Modamer9#8
welcome back dude ...
07/30/2015 18:47 .Xilent#9
Welcome back Xi and thank you! It's pretty useful :)
07/31/2015 03:50 MrStubborn#10
Welcome back .
I like the way that you uploaded the source code ,
it'll be very useful codes :) .
02/04/2016 19:01 Xijezu#11
There was an update to the GM-Tool now.
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Changelog:
  • Fixed block_chat command
  • Added a function to stage pets (/run creature_enhance)
  • Changed the function to add pets, uses insert_summon_by_summon_id now (still can use the old pet list, check out the options menu)
  • Added search to the new pet list
  • Added default values for commands (if you click on Spawn Monster without changing the "Amount (1)" it now sets it to 1 by default)
  • Fixed the job list (Kahuna wasn't working, Master Archer to Marksman, Templar was bugged)
  • If you don't specify an enchant or level or set its values to 0 the insert item command now uses the short version (/run insert_item(ID, 1) - that fixes inserting loot pets and pet artifacts as example)
  • Added Skills now, too!

Regards,

Xijezu

EDIT: If the tool isn't running for you, do NOT put it on your Desktop.
A fix for this: Go to C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Local\Xijezu and delete EVERYTHING, for some reason the user.config seems to be corrupted.
02/04/2016 20:29 gotxp5#12
Loving the tool, great work Xi.
Are you planning on adding a skills tab, or maybe even two. One for regular player skills and non-soul pet, and one soul pet.

Apart from that this tool is quite powerful and has helped me out immensely.
02/04/2016 20:46 Xijezu#13
Thanks, I kept forgetting about that! I'll add that, give me a minute.

Thanks, that's nice to hear!

EDIT: Added support for skills!
Same links as last update, but for the lazy:
Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/12/2016 14:55 shroomtec#14
Is there something specific you need to do to make it work?
I setup a local v9.1 client/server but can't get this tool to work: nothing happens after adding the character name to the list.
04/12/2016 15:10 ThunderNikk#15
I haven't used this tool recently, but if it is like most others it is a copy paste command generator.

The character that copies the commands generated into the chat window must have a GM permission of 100.