Where can i install 9D?

07/24/2015 02:31 [Tran]#1
hey guys, where can i install 9d? links?
07/24/2015 17:42 ™Sin™#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Tran] View Post
hey guys, where can i install 9d? links?

come to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/08/2015 13:44 sed4561#3
I wouldn't bother downloading EoD
08/15/2015 12:07 will.iam#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Tran] View Post
hey guys, where can i install 9d? links?
You can install 9d in your HDD.

If you want pservers I'd tell you to go for 9dpk. Elysium is corrupted and I don't know another server .
I don't think you want to play on official tho.
08/20/2015 21:08 DEATH__!__?#5
Officials is best bet at this time, actually doesnt take long to get IM and gear up, you'd be surprised
08/21/2015 08:03 madmerlin3009#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by will.iam View Post
You can install 9d in your HDD.

If you want pservers I'd tell you to go for 9dpk. Elysium is corrupted and I don't know another server .
I don't think you want to play on official tho.

Elysium9d has completely changed. stop saying Elysium is corrupt at present time.Staff has been completely restructured.

I guess the ones saying its corrupt, are the ones been banned for cheating.

Get a life and grow up
08/21/2015 17:42 DEATH__!__?#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Elysium9d has completely changed. stop saying Elysium is corrupt at present time.Staff has been completely restructured.

I guess the ones saying its corrupt, are the ones been banned for cheating.

Get a life and grow up
OR the ones saying its corrupt are the ones who witnessed the corruption
08/23/2015 00:46 will.iam#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Elysium9d has completely changed. stop saying Elysium is corrupt at present time.Staff has been completely restructured.

I guess the ones saying its corrupt, are the ones been banned for cheating.

Get a life and grow up
If you don't know shit stop replying to me . Do you have the GM on skype ? I don't think so . Shut the fuck already , ty .

@Mardu if you give me full gear I might play elysium for 2 mins.