NFS World - Project "Reborn"

11/02/2015 11:46 peshe12357#76
RNT90 anounced:

"Hello hello. I'm incredibly sorry for being gone so long, but i've had some issues with life and with some people lately.

The entire time I was gone is.. to be considered lost time. Basically close to none was done (dissapointing, yes, i know) and what makes it worse is that I will be working on this one alone from now on, I have no more testers left.. really sad how things turn up Sad

I'll roll out a re-done launcher in the following days (i hope) and i'll switch the server back on (atleast i fixed earning cash and reputation to some extent) and i'll be hoping to fix the commerce to have functional prices. Thanks for every single bit of support i've seen thus far.. really helps me going."
11/02/2015 13:40 Benno4#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
Well well well... Maybe you're right. But I think there will be also some players that will turn to the new NFS. It's nice to see that it isn't completely lost here, but I know it's not easy to create something that awesome, that all players will have fun together on the streets again. :)

Let's see what the time brings. I know berkay had posted some things about the new 1.8 version here recently. Sry, for being so mean, but there are moments where I can explode immediately, you know and than I must bring it out whether it's here ore somewhere else...
I didn't think you were being mean at all. I can see things slowing down a little when the new NFS comes out but all won't be lost. Even if this whole forum suddenly disappeared, we still have 1.7 with all the basic fundamentals to play the game. Nothing will be lost. Although rewards from races and levelling up will be the cherry on top for me.
11/13/2015 15:08 naikjoy#78
This is gonna be fun.. World Most Notorious Racers and Strong Force battling it out once again..thanks man for doing this
11/17/2015 16:43 Laurentzyiu#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by peshe12357 View Post
RNT90 anounced:

"Hello hello. I'm incredibly sorry for being gone so long, but i've had some issues with life and with some people lately.

The entire time I was gone is.. to be considered lost time. Basically close to none was done (dissapointing, yes, i know) and what makes it worse is that I will be working on this one alone from now on, I have no more testers left.. really sad how things turn up Sad

I'll roll out a re-done launcher in the following days (i hope) and i'll switch the server back on (atleast i fixed earning cash and reputation to some extent) and i'll be hoping to fix the commerce to have functional prices. Thanks for every single bit of support i've seen thus far.. really helps me going."
I can be one of your testers, if you want
11/26/2015 22:23 Razerx34#80
Any news?
11/27/2015 23:08 Terrorkrieger#81
nope projekt nfsw is dead presumably

sorry for my bad english
11/27/2015 23:09 0x404#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorkrieger View Post
nope projekt nfsw is dead presumably

sorry for my bad english
Nope , i can smell there is something in the Air ;)
12/09/2015 00:57 Nick Stygles#83
Berkay's team was first. dont claim this whole offline game as your work of art. hamachi servers suck anyways.
12/11/2015 19:51 andrei234in#84
so there is an online private server??
12/12/2015 14:09 nfs_fan#85
No, cause there's no one who can't create a stable "Online" server. You must be a game programmer or a masterpiece.

Well maybe someone can create a server for multiplayer, but another problem is the space (capacity), the maintenance and the money, cause you must pay for it, so that the server will be last long, otherwise it doesn't make sense.

To Reborn: Nice graphics, but nothing more...
12/22/2015 02:06 Dave_N#86
Thanks guys for keeping Need For Speed World alive and running. I miss those team escapes. :)

Is there a way to have team escapes like Outlaws and Compromised with the cops and other racers?
12/23/2015 02:30 Dave_N#87
I can't seem to get the team escapes working :(
Everything else is working fine.

I figured out how to add the updates with service editor etc. I was still running version 1.1. I'm new to game modding, but I love NFSW. Everything works fine. If you see the three sports cars then you know you're running v1.8. Thanks again to everyone for keeping my favorite game alive. :)
12/28/2015 01:50 Nick Stygles#88
Hamachi fucking sucks. just let berkay and the original offline team do the work. It is pointless to barge in here and try to make this your own work. berkay technically owns this game now, and by the looks of it, he doesn't want some obstacles waltzing in here to take the cake. sorry, doesn't work like that. I'm on berkay's side, and he will stand on top, leaving the kind like you in the mud. Just do something else, because there is no point to take credit for anything. P.S. Project reborn is a fucking joke to get a good laugh at. I'm surprised that many people fell for your hamachi bullshit and website. All I see is a pile of rust.
12/28/2015 14:20 howtocheat#89
google search say: "The forum nfs-reborn.thedevboard.com doesn't exist"

So.........
12/29/2015 03:42 ShadowxDark87 Gaming#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Stygles View Post
Hamachi fucking sucks. just let berkay and the original offline team do the work. It is pointless to barge in here and try to make this your own work. berkay technically owns this game now, and by the looks of it, he doesn't want some obstacles waltzing in here to take the cake. sorry, doesn't work like that. I'm on berkay's side, and he will stand on top, leaving the kind like you in the mud. Just do something else, because there is no point to take credit for anything. P.S. Project reborn is a fucking joke to get a good laugh at. I'm surprised that many people fell for your hamachi bullshit and website. All I see is a pile of rust.
Can use Evolve instead of hamachi... is better