NFS World - Project "Reborn"

07/31/2015 19:36 DI3HARD139#61
Would it be possible to obtain the source or the compiled project for experimenting?
10/10/2015 12:35 MasterDomino#62
finally someone who knows what to do, thanks and keep it up, dont care about critisism because some poeple dont know what they saying. Keep that good work up! :)
10/11/2015 02:48 OldRider#63
many thanks to all NFSW lovers and developers... watch this...
and this...
and this...
and this...
and this...
and finally this... [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] just for you. Thanks again!
10/11/2015 14:09 imRyouichi#64
Go away with your shitty advertisment ^
10/11/2015 19:53 OldRider#65
Are you talking to me, imRyouichi? :) Bearings hot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imRyouichi View Post
Go away with your shitty advertisment ^
Are you talking to me, imRyouichi? :) Bearings hot?
10/12/2015 18:43 gamermca#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogomunkix View Post
I am done with my version, hope you like it.

Pre Login Screen:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Post Login with online servers:

Post Login with offline servers:

This is how "Menu" would look like (right top corner):

Tell me what you think :)

EDIT: Added "x" close button.
I like this version the best.
Yes, the rest are pretty good too.
:D

The buttons seem slightly off though.
The buttons below the "Menu" dont fix right with the "Menu buttton" design, maybe adapt the "menu button" to the other buttons style?
Those buttons look nice.(servers forums, help)
I alos think the "Log in" & "play" buttons should match up to thse buttons as well.
They also may look better if centered and not towards the right of the log in box.
The box itself is a tad bit larger than needed.

Something seems off, with the NEED FOR SPEED WORLD REBORN positioning, not sure what so I cant offer criticisms.

The rest of the graphics is right on the money, zero criticisms from me on that part.

Nice job.
10/12/2015 19:37 Terrorkrieger#67
the files are also released? or only the offline files?
10/24/2015 20:20 PREVAILING#68
Good afternoon.
You can give the steps to play through Hamachi
10/25/2015 14:00 TygaRack#69
Anything new on this or maybe if someone could give us the tutorial on how to play with hamachi?
10/25/2015 15:12 fabx24#70
but with this "server" you can play multyplayer? sorry for my english
10/31/2015 16:09 Bristan#71
Is this project dead? I am really hoping this would take off!
11/01/2015 12:07 nfs_fan#72
Well, it looks like, it's dead. Mabye it's too hard too configure something like a real server...

I think it's all dead here. The damn f***in' players will buy the new NFS from motherf***in' EA and NFS World Offline/Online will be gone - lost forever...

Sry to be that hard, but I think it is reality. :)
11/01/2015 15:53 Terrorkrieger#73
but I guess they could have the reborn files releasen sometimes then had anderst who still can work off times or so my opinion My personal

sorry for my bad english I use Google Translator
11/02/2015 09:48 Benno4#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
Well, it looks like, it's dead. Mabye it's too hard too configure something like a real server...

I think it's all dead here. The damn f***in' players will buy the new NFS from motherf***in' EA and NFS World Offline/Online will be gone - lost forever...

Sry to be that hard, but I think it is reality. :)
I gotta disagree with you there. I think its safe to say that 90% of the people who actively use this part of the forum are die hard NFS World fans. Plus the game offers a unique experience compared to what the new game will offer. I'm so much more excited for 1.8 than I am for the new NFS.
11/02/2015 11:20 nfs_fan#75
Well well well... Maybe you're right. But I think there will be also some players that will turn to the new NFS. It's nice to see that it isn't completely lost here, but I know it's not easy to create something that awesome, that all players will have fun together on the streets again. :)

Let's see what the time brings. I know berkay had posted some things about the new 1.8 version here recently. Sry, for being so mean, but there are moments where I can explode immediately, you know and than I must bring it out whether it's here ore somewhere else...