Pioneer #2 • Cap 100 • New Job Based System • Free Silk • Protected • 24/7 Online

07/06/2015 20:14 Midnight ™#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by oik96 View Post
And you will close it again after a week ??
It was much longer online than 1 week! It was 4 or 5 months opened.
And no, we don't plan to close it again!!
07/06/2015 21:18 LeeKong#47
Really worth to Play, I think the Server will have again 1500+ Players.
Count on me ;)
07/06/2015 22:29 Bullit93#48
May I ask what the reason was to close Pio#2 in the first place?
07/07/2015 00:07 Midnight ™#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit93 View Post
May I ask what the reason was to close Pio#2 in the first place?
Yes,

Well after some idiots exploited us, we used torque on our server, which caused delays and lags - so 800 players left in 1 week.
After removing it again, there was a Guild named Futuristic; a guild of turks which where using a bug if they found one with 50+ people in one time and they destroyed the gameplay for other players.
After that, there have not been many players left.
We decided, to fuse the Servers and everyone had the chance to move his items onto Pioneer#1. So the players didn't lose anything, just their Level and maybe Title.

After we now have our own coded exploit filter and after we fixed some more known bugs, we would like to give this server a new try, due in the opening it was running very well.
07/07/2015 02:02 vemtoo#50
Enjoyed playing there before, Good luck mates =)
07/07/2015 02:09 Coyrud#51
Good luck this time ;) Could you add your pictures in spoilers? :o
07/07/2015 02:13 OutlawNL#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
Yes,

Well after some idiots exploited us, we used torque on our server, which caused delays and lags - so 800 players left in 1 week.
After removing it again, there was a Guild named Futuristic; a guild of turks which where using a bug if they found one with 50+ people in one time and they destroyed the gameplay for other players.
After that, there have not been many players left.
We decided, to fuse the Servers and everyone had the chance to move his items onto Pioneer#1. So the players didn't lose anything, just their Level and maybe Title.

After we now have our own coded exploit filter and after we fixed some more known bugs, we would like to give this server a new try, due in the opening it was running very well.
Might also be that you guys changed the guild limit from 50 to 24 on the same day as FW without noticing it a few days beforehand.
07/07/2015 02:27 Gummieֆ'#53
Good Luck , Midnight don't forget when i down your vps for 1 week until you made hyperfilter Security On Pioneer #1 :D
07/07/2015 03:21 megaman4999#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleჯco* View Post
Good Luck , Midnight don't forget when i down your vps for 1 week until you made hyperfilter Security On Pioneer #1 :D
really dude?
07/07/2015 04:02 Gummieֆ'#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
really dude?
Yes , i don't joke ... & it was after somedays when every char take console in the server remember this day ?
07/07/2015 04:59 Midnight ™#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleჯco* View Post
Yes , i don't joke ... & it was after somedays when every char take console in the server remember this day ?
Well you "Master of Devil", i guess you don't get me.

1. We are using Hyperfilter.
2. Our Servers are not running on a cheap VPS, we are using 3 Dedicated Servers where our files and databases are running on!
3. We survived now 1 year, without any ddos or exploit protection that had been impossible. And now you seriously think you can damage us?

I'm sorry but the only thing what I can do with your comments is laughing about it :D :D :D
07/07/2015 05:15 Gummieֆ'#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
Well you "Master of Devil", i guess you don't get me.

1. We are using Hyperfilter.
2. Our Servers are not running on a cheap VPS, we are using 3 Dedicated Servers where our files and databases are running on!
3. We survived now 1 year, without any ddos or exploit protection that had been impossible. And now you seriously think you can damage us?

I'm sorry but the only thing what I can do with your comments is laughing about it :D :D :D
So you are a lier baby I can't stop laughing :D :D :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/07/2015 06:28 ChronoXX#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy* View Post
pioneer #1 dead it has 800 player while its running for over 1 year now

If we do the math .. 2/3rd of the chars online peoples extra bots. that will make what 150 players only? lol :bandit:
07/07/2015 11:05 Jimmy*#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoXX View Post

If we do the math .. 2/3rd of the chars online peoples extra bots. that will make what 150 players only? lol :bandit:
if we do math we've just got 2 accounts per hwid which means only 2 accs are logable by 1 pc beside you can't count that all of em are multiaccounting and since i'm a community manager in there i can see an active community which means its not that much as you just said
07/07/2015 11:26 midotorres9977#60
Definitely in .
ip Limit 3 Gonna Turn it Gold botting Try to make it 2 Better