Strange marriage bug

06/07/2005 14:45 villevalo#1
Ok, i've run into something rather...odd. I'm married to someone right, and an incident occured where my spouse's account was deleted. He got his account back fortunately, but when he recieved it, he was still married to his water. So the thing is, i never got divorced! It still says im married to him, it shows up as "your husband is online" on mine and his waters. I still recieve all the benefits of being married to him, and so does his water.

I don't know if this is helpful but maybe theres something here that might be useful. It sure as hell is useful for me.

edit: i can't spell
06/07/2005 16:06 chocoman4k#2
There must be some notifier on the server when your ingame wife comes online, when undoing your character data this variable doesn't get deleted (bad programming). If you marry again though it will be overwritten. Damn we're not only damaging TQ we're also helping them to find and fix bugs :P
06/07/2005 22:32 -Sokhar-#3
That could be helpful, lets see

1. Create noob account, marry to high lvl archer
2. Delete account
3. Create the char again, marry again

That way we'd get marriage exp from two different people... or am I missing something?
06/07/2005 22:38 kalvam#4
Probably wouldn't work
The reason this does work is... marriage is tied to the name.
06/13/2005 23:45 JoeyChingas#5
O_o maybe it could work .. but the forum roll back has posts from along time ago lol
06/14/2005 19:52 P4R4D0X#6
o.o ya.. that happened to me only opposite sex =p dunno about the exp thing
06/15/2005 03:23 Peach#7
they say boy can marry boy too someone told me his lion server has boy attached to another boy
06/15/2005 23:44 fratczak#8
Marriage bonus is working(im the one who is married to villevalos water :P and i thought i have already posted about it here before) I got 2 wifes now and they both get bonus when plvling, I get message about wife comeing online when each of them comes online and i even can divorce and use only one of wifes but i got to use mettear on my new wife. maybe I could delete myself few times more and have 10 wifes or more :D