Kurzick JQ bot!

11/19/2009 20:12 killko1#1
This would be perfect :) Kurzick JQ bot with Combat quest on/off.
This would be fun... some Zkeys and alot of Title :P fk yeah :P

well for example you can take sycons Luxon JQ bot wich works perfect ^^


Have fun!
11/19/2009 21:58 in MIND#2
so go and write one
11/20/2009 15:30 buFFy!#3
1. This is not a request Forum.
2. The percental chance of joining a Game on Kurzick side is less than Luxon, So it could take like 10 minutes to Join a Game -> ePiic faiiL ! QQ
11/21/2009 10:40 killko1#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by u-coRe View Post
1. This is not a request Forum.
2. The percental chance of joining a Game on Kurzick side is less than Luxon, So it could take like 10 minutes to Join a Game -> ePiic faiiL ! QQ
I w8 like 1 min and I'm in every time I go for JQ
11/21/2009 10:41 killko1#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by in MIND View Post
so go and write one
It would take ages for me... I have only expirience with fixing problems in source codes x)