Hello im boosting account in LoL at EUNE server. I have few boosted account in my history.
If u have any question u can write to me :) We can negotiate prices.
I'm accepting payment in PLN
Contact:
Email - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
GG - 13174980
Priv at forum
If u have any question u can write to me :) We can negotiate prices.
Prices
Bronze
1 game - 1euro
1 Div - 3euro
Promotion Bronze -> silver 4euro
Silver
1 game - 1.5euro
1 Div - 4euro
Promotion Silver -> Gold 5euro
Gold
1 game - 2.5euro
1 Div - 8euro
Promotion Gold -> Platinum 9euro
Bronze
1 game - 1euro
1 Div - 3euro
Promotion Bronze -> silver 4euro
Silver
1 game - 1.5euro
1 Div - 4euro
Promotion Silver -> Gold 5euro
Gold
1 game - 2.5euro
1 Div - 8euro
Promotion Gold -> Platinum 9euro
I'm accepting payment in PLN
Contact:
Email - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
GG - 13174980
Priv at forum