NFS World - Offline Server

04/11/2016 18:10 chadou692#6736
Hello I download the server NFSW I dl python and java this morning and when I run the launcher of NFSW offline I click start server started its food server Was succefully then when I click start nfs world spear then put his need for speed world HAS stopped working help me please thanks you
04/11/2016 23:14 Premiumlike#6737
What is with a Multiplayer Update or a Server Version ?
04/11/2016 23:41 nfs_fan#6738
Well, well, well. This question has been answered a million times, but also for you: The newest thing is that Nilzao has a "work in progress"-project for a future multiplayer server in the works... :)

As for the offline server: Berkay has stopped that, cause nobody wants to help him.
04/12/2016 01:22 realdealx#6739
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
Well, well, well. This question has been answered a million times, but also for you: The newest thing is that Nilzao has a "work in progress"-project for a future multiplayer server in the works... :)

As for the offline server: Berkay has stopped that, cause nobody wants to help him.
I wouldn't believe everything that Berkay says he changes his mind more times than he changes his socks
04/12/2016 10:19 Amaratha#6740
Berkay, I downloaded the beta from Git, how do I launch it?
04/12/2016 11:13 Benno4#6741
You need Microsoft Visual Studio. I opened the OfflineServer file and I can see the new modernised offline server launcher that Berkay was working on. Although I don't know how to start the game.

I don't know if you checked out that video I posted on the last page but it will tell you how to get Visual Studio and give you a beginners understanding of C#.

Berkay, is there anything I can do to help you with a basic beginners understanding of C#? I really want to help you.
04/12/2016 15:10 berkay2578#6742
Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
I wouldn't believe everything that Berkay says he changes his mind more times than he changes his socks
that's actually true Kappa, but seeing how I'm busy with university and such I'll be doing little input like approving pull requests (if any).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
Berkay, I downloaded the beta from Git, how do I launch it?
read this thoroughly: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] you shouldn't download the repo, but rather 'clone' it thru vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
You need Microsoft Visual Studio. I opened the OfflineServer file and I can see the new modernised offline server launcher that Berkay was working on. Although I don't know how to start the game.

I don't know if you checked out that video I posted on the last page but it will tell you how to get Visual Studio and give you a beginners understanding of C#.

Berkay, is there anything I can do to help you with a basic beginners understanding of C#? I really want to help you.
The new launcher only supports old XML-typed static answer, similar to Alpha-1.0; you need to use the old cmds to launch the game as xmpp isn't connected yet.

Server is kind of high-level at the moment, this isn't the good ol' WinForms-C#3.0 that I'd normally use, this is a WPF-C#4.0; that is, you need delegates and such in order to connect objects with form elements in addition to its already new async and await commands. Just try to understand the code in the server now: What does it do? How does it do X or Y? In what order does the code work? etc.
04/12/2016 17:19 KevGeilo#6743
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
that's actually true Kappa, but seeing how I'm busy with university and such I'll be doing little input like approving pull requests (if any).

read this thoroughly: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] you shouldn't download the repo, but rather 'clone' it thru vs.

The new launcher only supports old XML-typed static answer, similar to Alpha-1.0; you need to use the old cmds to launch the game as xmpp isn't connected yet.

Server is kind of high-level at the moment, this isn't the good ol' WinForms-C#3.0 that I'd normally use, this is a WPF-C#4.0; that is, you need delegates and such in order to connect objects with form elements in addition to its already new async and await commands. Just try to understand the code in the server now: What does it do? How does it do X or Y? In what order does the code work? etc.

Hello Berkay please do with NFS World offline continue or try at least to make it so that you can play privately for example (Private Multiplayer Server) Where to download and then be able to host a PC and can also play with NEN other pc and then together can play with others as it were access to the private server has a small help for you would try it once but unlock with ports (Various ports) that everyone must unlock that you can play together (in a video Explains) :)! Please go ahead with this project, Berkay, Do not give up, anything is possible !! :)
04/14/2016 01:10 SlowItDown#6744
Might be there any chance, that we can make this public, so others can play also? :) thanks pm me if not problem! :D
04/15/2016 09:24 realdealx#6745
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowItDown View Post
Might be there any chance, that we can make this public, so others can play also? :) thanks pm me if not problem! :D
errrrm it is public already :facepalm:
04/15/2016 20:31 SlowItDown#6746
Quote:
Obviously you didn't get the point, thats offline version, and what i mean is public online for all.... obviously you dont pay attention on what i mean..
04/15/2016 21:36 realdealx#6747
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowItDown View Post
Obviously you didn't get the point, thats offline version, and what i mean is public online for all.... obviously you dont pay attention on what i mean..
obviously you dont pay attention or ur see that hes stopped working on online server months ago and as you did say make this public that would lead to any normal person to think ur on about offline as this is offline thread you didn't say nothing about online in that post maybe next time word ur post better :facepalm:
04/15/2016 23:24 Brojox02#6748
Literally The title says it. Paint Doesn't work. Whenever I select paint in customize it just freezes there and doesn't stop loading. Does anyone know how to fix it.
04/16/2016 04:08 SlowItDown#6749
Quote:
Quote:
obviously you dont pay attention or ur see that hes stopped working on online server months ago and as you did say make this public that would lead to any normal person to think ur on about offline as this is offline thread you didn't say nothing about online in that post maybe next time word ur post better :facepalm:
okay srsly, you make no sense with your speech ;) and i do pay attention, and i can anyways ask if there is any plan for future, thats allowed, but jerks and idiots like you there will be always around to talk as much as possible like smart asses, please skip my post, since you obviously are trying to troll... all i see in your text is blabla.
04/16/2016 04:19 GlideImage#6750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojox02 View Post
Literally The title says it. Paint Doesn't work. Whenever I select paint in customize it just freezes there and doesn't stop loading. Does anyone know how to fix it.
Follow marek17's info and this will fix the paintshop and driver info for second and third bug
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]