NFS World - Offline Server

10/10/2015 13:46 berkay2578#5161
right, so, here's the sitrep.
  • Economy works with everything(cars, a/m parts, etc.) Max money&boost is now 999,999,999 instead of 10,000,000.
  • Rep system works and you can level up. Every 10 level grants a random car drop. Max level is now 70.
  • Instead of the old <Id>-1 for carIndex on commerce, search&find is now used. Although this will give a bug-free experience huge carslots might cause a 2 or 3 seconds lag.
  • Race Rewards work and are randomized. Inventory is semi-working(used parts aren't removed) and is shared between personas.
  • Sources are updated.(java,jetty,ee,maven)

this is about all i can remember atm, though server needs more polishing(sorry dota2 players) and improvements. have no clue when i can finish that. until then, bye.
10/10/2015 14:50 119man.#5162
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
  • Economy works with everything(cars, a/m parts, etc.) Max money&boost is now 999,999,999 instead of 10,000,000.
  • Rep system works and you can level up. Every 10 level grants a random car drop. Max level is now 70.
  • Instead of the old <Id>-1 for carIndex on commerce, search&find is now used. Although this will give a bug-free experience huge carslots might cause a 2 or 3 seconds lag.
  • Race Rewards work and are randomized. Inventory is semi-working(used parts aren't removed) and is shared between personas.

this is about all i can remember atm, though server needs more polishing(sorry dota2 players) and improvements. have no clue when i can finish that. until then, bye.
Nice. Thanks.
10/10/2015 16:04 7MadMax7#5163
Quote:

Waiting patiently for the real saviour of NFSW to finish.

Thanks great one :handsdown:
10/10/2015 16:55 zazum#5164
Quote:

wow, amazing. Thank you :handsdown:
download the files on the original post?
10/10/2015 17:29 gRiMBMW#5165
Quote:

Nice. Is there any chance to fix the chat of the game?
10/10/2015 18:11 joecartercartercarter#5166
hello guys how do you get nfsw.exe?
10/10/2015 18:14 realdealx#5167
Quote:
Originally Posted by gRiMBMW View Post
Nice. Is there any chance to fix the chat of the game?
its offline so no lol
10/10/2015 18:14 joecartercartercarter#5168
hello guys how do you get nfsw.exe? please could somebody send it to me I would be extremely grateful
:-)
10/10/2015 18:22 heavywater#5169
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecartercartercarter View Post
hello guys how do you get nfsw.exe? please could somebody send it to me I would be extremely grateful
try nfswoffline.com
10/10/2015 18:32 fornir#5170
sorrry where i can find the 1.1 alpha or 1.2 alpha server ?
10/10/2015 18:33 darklocket#5171
Quote:

Thanks Berkay and the team for working so hard on an off-line version. This allows me to add one more working and playable NFS game to the already 19 NFS games I can play.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/10/2015 19:12 rusty3dge#5172
Once I click "Start Sever" on SeverEditor.exe, it just loads and loads, tried to click "Start NFS:World", it says "You didn't start the server -.-".

Is it because I didn't install python ez_install?

If so how do I install it?

Thx.
10/10/2015 19:30 GlideImage#5173
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty3dge View Post
Once I click "Start Sever" on SeverEditor.exe, it just loads and loads, tried to click "Start NFS:World", it says "You didn't start the server -.-".

Thx.
have to right click the ez- link and save target as to get the file, then run the file as read-me says and do the cmd as the read me says be sure to let in finish.
10/10/2015 19:31 heavywater#5174
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty3dge View Post

Thx.
Yes python is needed.
if you're not sure how to install everything
try the installer from nfswoffline.com
10/10/2015 19:32 GlideImage#5175
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornir View Post
sorrry where i can find the 1.1 alpha or 1.2 alpha server ?
dev1ous has it on his google drive, here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

after you get to his drive just have to browse around to the offline server folder and he has a copy there

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecartercartercarter View Post
dev1ous has a couple links to download the game files on his page.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you have the game installed already, these are the default locations to them
If you're using XP, by default it's:
C:\Documents and Settings\All users\Application Data\Need For Speed World\Data

For Windows 7
Should be in your C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\Data\

they are hidden folders