Nice Darkorbit account in US Server

06/21/2015 19:00 TheOnline#1
Hello, I would like to sell my account in US server.
Full description :
Rank : Chief Captain
Pilot Points : 27
PET LVL 15 with both resource collectors lvl 3,Kamikadze lvl 3,cargo seller and 5 protocols for radar lvl 3 ( good equipment, it is okay for palla and NPC )
Drones : 9 drones lvl 10 and a few uridium left for Zeus
Havoc Hercules : 3 Havoc
LF4 : 6 LF4 lvl 13 and 6 LF3 lvl 4 ; and around 35 lf3 rest
Hellstorm launcher 2 lvl 16 ( best )
B02 : 6 B02 lvl 4 and like 25 rest
Drone Formations : ALL
Skylab : Full, everything lvl 20.
Price : 20 euro PayPal Gifts + MM
06/21/2015 19:09 Řoβч966#2
Random price? :o
06/21/2015 19:56 TheOnline#3
The Price is 20 euro.We must use MM. :)
06/21/2015 22:29 savagy21#4
I can buy right now

Add me on skype or message me on my number , 4102581589
patrick.lagpacan
06/22/2015 12:46 TheOnline#5
I wrote to you in skype :)