anyone know why when i try to log in my pserver it closes on me

11/17/2009 04:26 now17#1
what do i need to do to fix that problem, the guilds dont help much, i will need a complete guild to make a offline and online account plz help
11/17/2009 07:05 PraDevil[ELITE]#2
thats mean your client is newest than your DB..u need old DB and dun try updated it..do not use multiple db or client to run on ur serv
11/17/2009 07:09 funhacker#3
I did the following for you so you might do so next time.

Click Search button located above, then I clicked the "Advanced Search"

Typed in the box named (KeyWords) "client close login"
Chose EO-Pserver Section as the area to search within.
Then hit search.

I then got 7 results, 3 of which are helpful and will answer your question.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]