Gaming login interface

06/17/2015 16:43 ShroZindeR#1
hi guys
this is a gaming login interface, i just had some free time , so i decided to design a random thing, and here is the f****ing result xD



[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/18/2015 16:48 LekoArts#2
Hello!

I think all in all itīs ok. Nothing special, stunning. I donīt like the overuse of "Optical Flares" in a design especially when theyīre randomly placed. About the content: Why are there options for sound and graphics? I would not place them there anyway.

Sorry for not going more into detail but at the moment I canīt tell you more interesting things for you ... Besides some layout issues you canīt change a lot (in order not to change the whole design).. Difficult to explain it ;)
06/18/2015 16:59 Typestorm#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeKoArts View Post
Why are there options for sound and graphics? I would place them there anyway.
If you want to say he should move these options into a second window, I'll agree.
06/18/2015 18:39 ShroZindeR#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeKoArts View Post
Hello!

I think all in all itīs ok. Nothing special, stunning. I donīt like the overuse of "Optical Flares" in a design especially when theyīre randomly placed. About the content: Why are there options for sound and graphics? I would not place them there anyway.

Sorry for not going more into detail but at the moment I canīt tell you more interesting things for you ... Besides some layout issues you canīt change a lot (in order not to change the whole design).. Difficult to explain it ;)
oh thanks you ..
sure next time i ain't put the sound setting and stuff on the interface :D