Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving

06/25/2015 21:01 robjoh11#2926
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinVarel View Post
Any GM here? Im waiting till yesterday.

I was donated +1,5K silk before Wipe.
You guys only give me 570 silk, do you guys gonna add my 1K silk or not?
Already sended U message box
Thanks
I got them some hours after i sent them my old id , pw and email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberthh View Post
1:30h and can't loggin in ! WDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK :@
I use max 10min everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by motanh88 View Post
"-A prize will be given to all players tonight as a compensation" that u said, but i dont see anything, and how to got clock? pay2win or play2win? no donate nothing to rewards right?
Gosh dude its 1 day, calm ur nerves and wait for their respond about it.
06/25/2015 21:03 rg1994#2927
MANY PEOPLE WERE HACKED AND GMS DONT DO NOTHING,
THEY TAKE ALL MY SOS, ELIXIRS AND STONES... =(
SERVER DONT HAVE SECURITY.THEY SAY FOR USE THE SAME ID, BUT DONT SAY NOTHING ABOUT CHANGE PW AFTER WIPE...
In Game: lLegendaryl
06/25/2015 21:04 robjoh11#2928
Quote:
Originally Posted by rg1994 View Post
SERVER DONT HAVE SECURITY.THEY SAY FOR USE THE SAME ID, BUT DONT SAY NOTHING ABOUT CHANGE PW AFTER WIPE...
How can you know if they do something or not? Are u psychic ? Wait for their respond i guess they are bussy with something.
06/25/2015 21:07 Trappist#2929
Quote:
Originally Posted by robjoh11 View Post
How can you know if they do something or not? Are u psychic ? Wait for their respond i guess they are bussy with something.
+1 + who asked you to use same old info??

Quote:
+ who asked you to use same old info
06/25/2015 21:11 Sletrow#2930
Does BA and CTF work?
06/25/2015 21:12 xassek#2931
Can u increase slots 1k is too low -.- ? cant login
06/25/2015 21:20 BlastWarrior#2932
fckin fail server
trade 5 star 40mil WTF failllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll
leave the server
06/25/2015 21:22 maxtight#2933
Quote:
Ur that stupid using same information - your fault if uŽd ask me.
Even tho Gms still waste their time with ur stupidity.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] So stop being so cocky
06/25/2015 21:24 xkaganx#2934
Just tell me how I'm supposed to solve the dll error or I want refund of my silks because I can't login and use them! Just tell us something tell that you can't solve it or you can but just tell something!
06/25/2015 21:26 rudolf1507#2935
Quote:
Dear players,

As you probally noticed, DoctorDDoS, our server protection backstabbed us. Hard. Since he had access to everything, he decided to release our database with everyone's account details. We did our best to close the server, tell people to change their passwords - but it was too late. Alot of people were already "hacked", passwords were changed, items were gone. It would be nearly impossible to restore all of this, that's why we have decided to fully wipe the server. All characters/accounts will be deleted. We're deeply, deepy sorry we have to do this, but it's our only option. We will start fresh, donators will obviously get their donated silk back. Everyone will get compensated, we will have more events to help you get back to were you were. Things that were "bad" such as trade rates, gold in general and IP limit will be fixed.

Again, we're very sorry we have to do this, but we hope you understand our position currently.

We will be opening the server today, 16:00 GMT+2. Please use a DIFFERENT password to prevent getting hacked!

Its your own fault.

Increase the Server Slots please. It's terrible on a pserver login without first try!
06/25/2015 21:27 maxtight#2936
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkaganx View Post
Just tell me how I'm supposed to solve the dll error or I want refund of my silks because I can't login and use them! Just tell us something tell that you can't solve it or you can but just tell something!
Well 9/10 i knew having this problem, were able to solve it themselfes - simply following any of those which were given on the other pages...
( Disable UAC, run as admin, turn off antivir, redownload, install different kinds of visuall studio redistributable)
06/25/2015 21:28 haxunlimited#2937
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf1507 View Post
Dear players,

As you probally noticed, DoctorDDoS, our server protection backstabbed us. Hard. Since he had access to everything, he decided to release our database with everyone's account details. We did our best to close the server, tell people to change their passwords - but it was too late. Alot of people were already "hacked", passwords were changed, items were gone. It would be nearly impossible to restore all of this, that's why we have decided to fully wipe the server. All characters/accounts will be deleted. We're deeply, deepy sorry we have to do this, but it's our only option. We will start fresh, donators will obviously get their donated silk back. Everyone will get compensated, we will have more events to help you get back to were you were. Things that were "bad" such as trade rates, gold in general and IP limit will be fixed.

Again, we're very sorry we have to do this, but we hope you understand our position currently.

We will be opening the server today, 16:00 GMT+2. Please use a DIFFERENT password to prevent getting hacked!

Its your own fault.

Increase the Server Slots please. It's terrible on a pserver login without first try!
im just amazed of some players here and their iq..
06/25/2015 21:29 GL_Insanity#2938
FULLLLLLLLL SERVER , FULLLLLL BOTGOLDS
06/25/2015 21:35 xkaganx#2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtight View Post
Well 9/10 i knew having this problem, were able to solve it themselfes - simply following any of those which were given on the other pages...
( Disable UAC, run as admin, turn off antivir, redownload, install different kinds of visuall studio redistributable)
I tried everything...
06/25/2015 21:36 rg1994#2940
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtight View Post
Ur that stupid using same information - your fault if uŽd ask me.
Even tho Gms still waste their time with ur stupidity.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] So stop being so cocky
THEY SAY FOR USE THE SAME ID...I THINK IT TO GIVE SILK GIFT FRIEND... AND I DONT RECEIVE NOTHING!!
-Respect me 12years Kid...
MY PROBLEM I RESOLVE WITH GM's, NO WITH YOU STUPID...BB