4Story Private error

06/12/2015 15:38 pavell14#1
Hi I would like to ask mam problem in setting up a private server 4story run the service works but when I turn on the game as it writes the server is under maintenance what to do?
06/12/2015 15:55 MayCreon#2
You should turn off firewall or check TGLOBAL/TGROUP/TIPADDR/TMACHINE if they are good..
Go ODBC/System-DSN/SQL Server and configure:
Here have many options you should select:
SQL Server or verify reg services.
06/12/2015 21:57 pavell14#3
everything is okay but still I do not now nor that mistake it just does not report anything must have a localhost otherwise it would not work at all hlavně TMAP a Trelay mi blbne když tam dam svou ip

SERVER works but client error logs into play in the selection of character Choose a character and then client turned off and throws it an error you do not have anyone working client 4.3?
06/16/2015 17:54 pavell14#4
????
06/16/2015 18:14 AgnarPlay#5
Emm, stop using "Google Translate" bro (:
06/30/2015 22:09 pavell14#6
sorry i dont speak english
07/09/2015 15:45 cladtapestry#7
i have the same error, everything it's ok but server still under maintenance.. how to fix it?