Hayhayhay. (:

11/15/2009 07:03 BooYouWhxre#1
Hello, I am BooYouWhxre and I am new here! (:
I was browsing a hacking video on YouTube that was outdated, and one of the comments said " ElitePVPers has updates! " So I decided to come check this out!

I love gaming, it's practically my life when I'm not doing homework or playing sports.
Honestly, I shouldn't put as much time into video games as I do.
Right now I am making my way through Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii.
For the PC I am playing Grand Chase - which is why I came here! (:

I am from Canada, and I am almost sixteen years old.
YES, I AM A FEMALE.
(Everyone thinks I'm male for some reason. TT_TT)
11/15/2009 07:41 nico_w#2
Welcome to e*pvp :)
11/15/2009 13:34 audi0slave#3
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Dont hesitate to pm any of us if you have any questions..