How to seach for characters.

11/15/2009 06:41 roflmaopmp#1
Ya, well I'm a COMPLETE SQL newb, so someone is gonna have to teach me how to search for characters, in user_character if that is even the one I use to change name/level/whatever else. :x

Thanks you.
11/15/2009 07:27 janvier123#2
install OsDs Cp, you have everything you need for your server
Link is in my signature
11/15/2009 07:29 roflmaopmp#3
Uh huh, I'll give it a shot I guess. :x

... But can I just attach it to my already existing MSSQL? :x Like, I just did silkbotters 1 click server, and then how do I get this to work with it?

Or can I search without the OsDs control panel?
11/15/2009 07:43 janvier123#4
yes, osds cp has his own database, no edits needed
and you can use it with silkbotters 1 click server
or you can use MSSQL's editor
11/15/2009 07:53 roflmaopmp#5
Hey, can you give me a quick run down on how to attach your OsDs Control Panel to my MSSQL. I'm lost haha.

Thanks in advance.
11/15/2009 07:59 Ironica#6
right click/query rows

then click name and in criteria type in the name u want to find then click run.
11/15/2009 08:10 roflmaopmp#7
EDIT: Nevermind! My god, I took my time! But I found it. :D
11/15/2009 09:19 Zombe#8
SELECT * FROM character.dbo.user_character WHERE character_name = 'Your_Name;

or you could always use the Enterprise Manager...
11/15/2009 10:02 slikbotter#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiqD View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
wtf is this lol
report
11/15/2009 12:03 Bigshow107#10
#9 reported for multitime spamming same link :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
he posted it 93 time lol