OTB Silkroad | Cap 60 | Old School | Only Chin | ECSRO Files

06/08/2015 16:41 WannaSun#16
First page says 8.6 and on the website its 10.6 release day

Also strange you opened it right after Timlock did his thread about the 60 cap server :awesome:
06/08/2015 16:45 [OTB]RiotBrother#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
First page says 8.6 and on the website its 10.6 release day

Also strange you opened it right after Timlock did his thread about the 60 cap server :awesome:
10.06 have a other GM added :)
i am the developer from the root server

so i open it today :)
06/08/2015 16:51 keflebos#18
Just change the resolution and i'll play ^^ coz 1200x640 no thanks ^^
06/08/2015 16:53 tunahan09#19
this is not isro lol this is private server why you make suck rates ? 1x ? ha ?
06/08/2015 16:59 hakan881#20
starting up these days and how many hours
06/08/2015 17:05 Monk!#21
mobt working ??
06/08/2015 17:05 Bartolele#22
You should make better thread and grand opening
06/08/2015 17:07 [OTB]RiotBrother#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunahan09 View Post
this is not isro lol this is private server why you make suck rates ? 1x ? ha ?
he max lvl is 60
do quest and play :)
pserver with so much exp is shit
you know in 1 day lvl 60 :facepalm:
06/08/2015 17:07 Exiledsun#24
Not to be rude but, you claimed and still claim to be such a professional team. Lemme tell you something.

Professional means that you take care of every single aspect you're involded in. That means: thread's look, English knowledge since you're advertising it into an international forum with English/Germans as main languages, answering your costumers in a proper way and lots of more small things that mark the difference between a normal team and a professional one.

For example that thing you said in your last post:

Quote:
10.06 have a other GM added
i am the developer from the root server

so i open it today
This ain't professional at all, it just shows everyone that you guys can't even communicate among you all.

You can be the best programmers/developers/people I'll ever meet in my whole life but, and that's for sure, I will never even try a "product" (yeah cuz at the end this is the matter) which is submitted like this.

Why do you think companies invest a lot of $$ in advertising? Why do you think companies also worry about the desing of their products?
Maybe cause customers are more attracted by those kind of things.

Think about it next time, a good project maybe has just been destroyed by your negligence.
06/08/2015 17:07 [OTB]RiotBrother#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk! View Post
mobt working ??
kdbot work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
Not to be rude but, you claimed and still claim to be such a professional team. Lemme tell you something.

Professional means that you take care of every single aspect you're involded in. That means: thread's look, English knowledge since you're advertising it into an international forum with English/Germans as main languages, answering your costumers in a proper way and lots of more small things that mark the difference between a normal team and a professional one.

This ain't professional at all, it just shows everyone that you guys can't even communicate among you all.

You can be the best programmers/developers/people I'll ever meet in my whole life but, and that's for sure, I will never even try a "product" (yeah cuz at the end this is the matter) which is submitted like this.

Why do you think companies invest a lot of $$ in advertising? Why do you think companies also worry about the desing of their products?

Think about it next time, a good project maybe has just been destroyed by your negligence.
aha aha :facepalm:
06/08/2015 17:13 Monk!#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post

:handsdown:
06/08/2015 17:13 Bartolele#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by [OTB]RiotBrother View Post
kdbot work

aha aha :facepalm:
You just showed us that you aren't professional
06/08/2015 17:20 [OTB]RiotBrother#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolele View Post
You just showed us that you aren't professional
aha and you know it ?? lol

we professional in
SQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, C#
Lots of expirience in SRO Servers.
Exploit testing(including Windows exploits, linux exploits, sro exploits, sql injections).
Server setup, server security.
06/08/2015 17:39 Exiledsun#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by [OTB]RiotBrother View Post
aha and you know it ?? lol

we professional in
SQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, C#
Lots of expirience in SRO Servers.
Exploit testing(including Windows exploits, linux exploits, sro exploits, sql injections).
Server setup, server security.
Sorry but, as I already explained you above, professional does NOT only mean you're able to edit something, to fix some random exploits or such jack shits.

Since you're trying to run a server which is made also by YOUR COSTUMERS, being professional means that you're able to deal with them. Something you're not able to, just look at how you answer:

Since you're trying to run a server which, at the end, is still a GAME, being professional means that you care about how it looks like, how attractive it can be and such things.

Beside this, I highly doubt you're such a "pro" team. Yeah maybe you guys have some skills but I'm sure one of them is not "how to run a server properly", proofs?

Just look at the servers you mentioned into your first post:

An average of 1 players during the last month, com'on we ain't that stupid.

Probably you're a couple of peeps that have seen the possibility to collect some easy money with SRO so you got the released 60 Cap with ecsro files, created this pathetic story about how professional you are and then you opened this jack shit trying to dupe us.

Well I said everything I had to, I tried to give you some usefull tips, now it's up to you.
06/08/2015 17:48 [OTB]RiotBrother#30
All ET Wolfenstein Server Have Bots he this a Shooter game
( No Register or so )
we have Only Added the Server we IP also an backlink
( the Backlinks from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] with img & server status (Refresh all 5 sec )
which is something like sroconnect to see the server`s

and by (SRO ) an Old School server (ECSRO Style ) all Know what the features!!!

and from the ET server
Quote:
An average of 1 players during the last month
is daily refresh from root the Config to reset the lvl that why 1 player Online ( this is today )