CS:GO Boosting

06/02/2015 05:29 NNekomi#1
Hello there,

About me, My main account rank is currently LEM, around 800h played in csgo.
Other day I thought about boosting for money or keys/skins and here I am willing to cheap boost / coach.
I have no problem in winning matches easly even on MGE+ ranks.
I doesn't use any hacks for boosting. I can also play premade, but price is to discuss.
My smurf is MGE rank in 20 games played.

Silver1 to Nova1(Gold1) - 1 devision is 2€ or 1csgo key // 1 win is minor skin( up to discussion)

Gold1 to Master Guardian1(AK) - 1 devision is 5€ or 2csgo keys // 1 win is up to discuss

Master Guardian1 to LEM - to discuss

Feel free to ask any question on private msg.

// Also boosting below d5 in league of legends
06/02/2015 05:55 Chowniightz#2
le to global? price?

need truster?
06/02/2015 07:43 NNekomi#3
sry i do not boost to global, it takes to much time while you play by your own

+ good advise watch carefully when looking boosts to global cheapest one are mostly hacks :P
06/06/2015 12:50 NNekomi#4
not rly, bump
06/18/2015 14:08 MASCH4RA#5
Its not banable?
06/18/2015 23:37 NNekomi#6
nope, in csgo valve doesn't care who is playing on account as long as he is not cheating.