LF Help to get out of Silver :(

05/29/2015 16:27 Letapa#1
Hi there,

I need some help to geting out of silver. i am silver 3 atm nearly silver 2 but i got to many afk, troll and ppl who only know when they have to towerdive.

I am mad an frustradet so i am looking for a duo Q m8 or someone who can help me out of there :)

Languages are English and German.

Pm me here for more infos :)

hope to see ya
05/29/2015 20:39 qwert23#2
Server?
05/29/2015 20:51 Letapa#3
EUW
05/30/2015 00:24 Letapa#4
That is nice.. u are korean ? :D
05/30/2015 09:30 TVS#5
I'll help you for couple of matchs , pm me in private
05/30/2015 14:33 .Ston3d#6
I Can boost u to gold for 10€
05/30/2015 16:03 Letapa#7
Dont want a boost :) But ty for offering ^^
05/30/2015 16:20 Kek'#8
Post and look here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/30/2015 20:35 Letapa#9
Isnt that help.. u will get 0 attention but ty
05/30/2015 21:38 PoIyamorous#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letapa View Post
Isnt that help.. u will get 0 attention but ty
Its against the rules to open a thread for searching a duoq partner. He just posted the link of the right thread where you can ask.
05/30/2015 22:28 Letapa#11
ah ok close then
05/31/2015 00:22 PlayStation#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kek' View Post
Post and look here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
^