Insanity Flyff - Fast Awake

05/29/2015 05:12 jason246111#1
My Story:
I've tried a few different macros for awakening and I never really liked them, there all the same, sloppy, unclear, and just not smooth. So I took it upon myself to create my own called "Fast Awake" I even gave it a nice little icon. Everything you need is included in the zip.

Here's its [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It was made with the aid of auto-it. Try it out and leave a thanks if you like it, if not, tell me why?
05/29/2015 06:14 wutangclan01#2
make it work in window 7 [64 bit] because its not working in my OS
05/29/2015 11:12 Xenodas#3
is this legit?
05/29/2015 11:28 greyb1t#4
You might want to check your code and use the right funtions.
I've never used AutoIt myself since it's not worth learning.

I got this warning and I am unable to uncheck "Script Paused".
The warning either changes my key to another key instead of "Insert" or the "Script Pause" prevents me from starting the script.

I am able to start it on Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit, but it seems like it does only work for 64-bit operating systems.

// Edit
I change my keyboard layout to ENG - US and that warning dissapeared, but I am still unable to uncheck "Script Paused"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/29/2015 20:49 /SALOUPIO\#5
It work only in insanity ?
05/30/2015 23:54 Swag.#6
can you make one for official flyff too maybe?
05/31/2015 10:25 Banette#7
Geht der jetzt oder nicht?
05/31/2015 11:56 YannickPapa#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banette View Post
Geht der jetzt oder nicht?
Probiers aus?
06/02/2015 19:37 smbk1210#9
have you been banned yet? or if u havent what are the chances of getting banned?
06/11/2015 10:32 jason246111#10
Sorry for the late reply everyone..I will be sure to check this more frequently.

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't expect you guys to like it.
I personally and 2 of my friends use this every time we awake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag. View Post
can you make one for official flyff too maybe?
I could make one for official Flyff but I would need to download it myself to edit the timing values, if enough people ask this I'll be sure to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbk1210 View Post
have you been banned yet? or if u havent what are the chances of getting banned?
No I haven't been banned its undetectable because your not AFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyb1t View Post
You might want to check your code and use the right funtions.
I've never used AutoIt myself since it's not worth learning.
....
As for the keyboard goes yes it must be on ENG keyboard, I'm not sure how the x64 bit works but the "Script Pause" is because it is paused until you press insert which un-pauses it and it awakes, if it wasn't paused it'd nonstop awake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasai yuno. View Post
It work only in insanity ?
This works only on Flyff's that have no waiting time between awakes.
08/18/2015 11:23 wyko2k#11
hi, nice makro, but can u speedup the mouse movement? its veeeeeery slow... :( but nice work anyway
10/02/2015 05:49 killer1091#12
i cant see any hotkey to stop the auto awakes every time i press and hold insert it will fast awake but can't stop what key should i press?
10/18/2015 16:27 meyer009#13
Doesn't work on my OS.. Win 10 64 Bit. Just nothing happens when I press insert
11/06/2015 23:41 FeelzGoodz#14
doesnt work Windows 7
11/22/2015 14:42 nagatron2#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by meyer009 View Post
Doesn't work on my OS.. Win 10 64 Bit. Just nothing happens when I press insert
Of course it will not work on windows 10, cheat, hacks, cracks and other software similar in nature no longer work in windows 10:o