looking for English speaking server

05/25/2015 23:21 blockheaddylan#1
I bought an account on us 3 of darkorbit recently needless to say it's dead I want a good account on a good active ENGLISH speaking server. Show me what you got very serious buy
05/25/2015 23:28 KickMayer#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/25/2015 23:32 YerAWizard#3
I have two accounts. Send me a pm if you are interested. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and another one which is Global America 2.

GA 2:

Noob account: alot designs for goliath.
4 HH: Goliath, Vengeance, Leonov, Nostromo.
9 Drones(7 Iris, Apis, Zeus)
Full Havoc, 4 Hercules, 15 LF4, 3 LF3, 6 B02, Full speed.
PET with Resource-Collector 3 + Auto-Looter 1.
27 Pilot Points
Skylab all 20.
2 Tech-Center(20 Target, 5 Bubble shield)
2nd Apis Ready, 2nd Zeus 8 parts.
Kappa 114/120

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/26/2015 14:11 Gινєαωαу#4
us3 isnt dead....
05/26/2015 14:55 legendgb1#5
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]