[HELP] CoEmu on 64-bit vista

11/12/2009 22:07 darkmanx1#1
Ok basically the server runs fine on my computer but my computer dont have enough ram to not lag non-stop while tryin to test. So we are setting it up on my friends computer we got navicat working finally (like it works when it wants to) but now the game server crashes as soon as we open it login server launches fine. >.> any ideas on whats wrong?

my system is Xp sp2
Friend is running 64-bit vista and yes we tryed running as administrator and in compatibility mode
11/12/2009 22:09 Gerculy#2
same problem :(
11/12/2009 22:10 Korvacs#3
The server probably references 32bit .net framework which the vista machine doesnt have.

Try and build the source on the vista machine and see what errors pop up durring the build.
11/12/2009 22:14 Gerculy#4
i try,,tq binary works 100 % but co-emu ..nop :(
11/12/2009 23:12 pro4never#5
CoEmu needs a different libeay32.dll to run on a 64 bit os.


It's been posted here before but if you are too lazy to search, here's the re-upload of it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Goes in gameServer>bin>debug, it will ask to overwrite. If you wanna back up your old one go ahead, this one should work though. Grabbed it out of one of the sources I have laying around so I'm assuming I ran this source at some point.

Hope that helps you guys.
11/12/2009 23:15 BillsFan#6
there has been shit loads of threads like this man. Just search.
11/12/2009 23:21 darkmanx1#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
CoEmu needs a different libeay32.dll to run on a 64 bit os.


It's been posted here before but if you are too lazy to search, here's the re-upload of it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Goes in gameServer>bin>debug, it will ask to overwrite. If you wanna back up your old one go ahead, this one should work though. Grabbed it out of one of the sources I have laying around so I'm assuming I ran this source at some point.

Hope that helps you guys.
idk i searched 64-bit vista CoEmu and didn't get ne thing maby i did something wrong but thanks for the link ill try it.
11/12/2009 23:30 pro4never#8
If that one doesn't work just msn me. I have a shitload of sources/backups of old versions and I always forget which one has the 64 bit one and which ones don't.

That one SHOULD be 64 bit though. Good luck.