Private Server weapon converting.

05/19/2015 01:17 1nsanecx#1
I know I shouldn't but how the fuck do they convert the weapons into the beta client? The fresh .SCN file crashes the client but if you somehow "HEX" edit it it won't crash. I seen people with summer sets, and all the new sets, but how?? :confused::confused::confused:
05/19/2015 01:37 Oyakuro#2
Wrong Section
05/19/2015 01:54 1nsanecx#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyakuro View Post
Wrong Section
No shit sherlock.
05/19/2015 02:20 Oyakuro#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nsanecx View Post
No shit sherlock.
So, you know that's obvious... then, why you created this thread on a wrong section?
There's no shitty reasons like "because they'll reply faster".

Welcome to ElitePVPers!

We're checking "S4 League" section more often than Aeria Games site.
Now, go and read the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
You promised, you won't post a question.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/19/2015 03:50 Kira Mikami#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nsanecx View Post
No shit sherlock.
If you KNOW it, why you do it?