Box/hour experience

05/18/2015 16:14 e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut#16
Indeed itīs,but BP/DO hurts their own players who arenīt bot users,depsite it doesnīt matter for BP anyway if they hurt their players with less rewards,unless they earn less money.
05/18/2015 17:17 Stevecek#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulcatcher751 View Post
stop spending time for collecting boxes ;) its useless.
It is absolutely not true. It is the most profitable type of earning. (Maybe there are some bugs to earning Uri, but I dont know them)
05/18/2015 17:29 skeith_sk8#18
9-14k uri hour, in the past i collected morw but its ok (i have booster)
05/18/2015 17:48 soulcatcher751#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecek View Post
It is absolutely not true. It is the most profitable type of earning. (Maybe there are some bugs to earning Uri, but I dont know them)
True UFE player just buy their uridium. they buy rsb, finish gates, all double boosters and then they sit for the next jpa and if they lose it they sit again to the next jpa. Thats UFE life :D
05/19/2015 00:05 bot_user1234#20
at the end when i left years ago, they put a cap on the boxes, i think it still is there but i think it doesn't work on the pet.. i think there isn't a cooldown for boxes with pet.. I can make 6k p/h easy with doubler+noskillsheet extras but i don't think boxes are worth it.. you can make almost 100k a day on the palla field, but this game have so much freaks who online 24/7 it seems impossible to bot these days without giving computer attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulcatcher751 View Post
True UFE player just buy their uridium. they buy rsb, finish gates, all double boosters and then they sit for the next jpa and if they lose it they sit again to the next jpa. Thats UFE life :D
well i was full lf4 years ago, and thats not what I did.. I botted around 12hours each day shooted gates fast, shooted ships, i never had any ammo.. always used to make rp.. 'ufe life' ... wow:o