WoW Account Argent Dawn EU (5x100lvl +rest 90lvl) + HoTS 30LVL

05/14/2015 00:57 muchasza#1
Welcome.

On this account there is 8 days of gametime left.

Product of this auction is WoW:WoD + HoTS (30 lvl, a lot of characters ahs been bought).

Everything what is seen on attached photos is included in this auction.

- Account has 140k gold together (you dont have to pay to play. with this gold you're able to buy 3 months+ of gametime for tokens in auction house in game!).

- Account has a lot of characters on it, look at photos:

100 druid, 100 monk, 100 warlock, 100 DK, 100 mage, 90 paladin, 90 warrior, 90 shaman, 90 hunter, 90 rogue, 90 priest - all available classes in WoW - you play what you want to play!

- A lot of pets, 2 worth mentioning are Unbound Val'kyr and Ethereal Soul-Trader (worth 100$ on ebay!).

- A lot of mounts (check photos)

- Priest and DK has own guilds with all tabs bought (6) - great place to hold your stuff to sell (6 tabs = 40k, so it's 80k OVERALL!)

- Druid is high quality geared ilvl 684 (he has FERAL and RESTO gear, so you can play as healer or meele DPS) and legendary ring 685ilvl (+ trinket 4/4 from alchemy) - he has killed blackhand heroic (this means he has a curve allowing you to find any party INSTANTLY - this means you're an experienced player and you're worth taking)

- Druid is in active raiding guild (second best guild PvE on server), which farms BRF HC every week together with Blackhand + mythic without any issues.

- Druid has 700 skinning, allowing to make fast money.

- Warlock and Monk are in active raiding guild (warlock is in third best guild on server),which farms BRF HC every week.

- Account has 16 heirlooms, mainly heirlooms lvl 100 from MoP.

- Warlock has tailoring 630/echanting 625 allowing you to disenchant not needed stuff to make fast money.

- BONUS = HoTS ACCOUNT, a lot of characters and gold on it, lvl 30 + alfa and beta avatars.

Selling this account because I have no time to play anymore.

PHOTOS:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

For person which buys this account I have all details together with e-mail account and personal ID scan if needed.

For more informations, contact me:

+48 513427947

or

or

Accepting paypal, feel free to chargeback if you don't like it.

ARMORY:

pay most attention to druid (best geared, 1st url) and mage (most achievements, second url):

Those are URL's to 5x 100 lvls. I have every class available in WoW on this account. Rest of characters are lvls 90.

Regards.