Services graphic design / animation / support IPB

05/03/2015 08:31 Ezeq - Nyro#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Hi, I'm Bogdan a.k.a Ezeq.

I started designing from the age of 15. Ever since then, I've been constantly striving to improve my skills. I've had 4 years to learn from mistakes and build from them. Last year I spent designing professionally for some brands. Each project I work on is an opportunity to do some amazing work that connects with the intended audience and brings increased success to the client. Every mark has to have a purpose. Each individual element of your design should be necessary, not indulgent. I always follow a strategic approach; identify your brand’s strengths and weaknesses, get to know your company culture, research your audience, your competition, and the current market.

Why you should choose an independent graphic designer:
-RESPONSIBILITY:
A freelancer is more responsible. It depends on his image of the professional. Freelancers know that, the best advertising is satisfied customers.
-LOWER PRICES:
Spending a freelancer are considerably lower than those of a company so he can ask for lower rates.
-INVOLVEMENT:
A freelancer can give all the best for his client more than would a designer from a company in which he work. For him every client is important.
-DIRECT INTERACTION:
You work directly with the designer, the information is transmitted much better, much easier to obtain what the client wants.

Services:
GRAPHIC DESIGN - Graphic design should provoke a reaction, using meaningful and relevant ideas to engage with your audience and leave an impression.
BRAND IDENTITY - A brand is much more than a logo design, colour palette and a slogan – it’s the first and last impression that you leave with your audience.
ANIMATION - Animation is an extremely effective way to visually communicate with your audience as it communicates your message through motion.

Testimonials:
"I wanted to hire the best and after looking at several other freelancers, I knew Bogdan was the perfect guy for my project. He is a true professional. I wasn’t sure what I wanted, or what direction I wanted to go for my branding and Bogdan was extremely patient and listened to the ideas and direction that I wanted to go. I recommend EzeqDesigns highly and I will definitely be hiring him for future projects". - Jesse H.

“I cannot express how pleased I am with the level of professionalism and results – but also the service and intelligence to assist with making the best choices for the design of my logo. Bogdan has truly exceeded all expectations and delivered a logo that is clean, eye-catching and above all a logo that captures all the elements we wished to portray". - Andrei Stefan.

“I love the new logo. Particularly how the mark can stand on its own. It feels tall and proud and powerful. Just what I was looking for.” - XYSOUND.

Clients:
Metin2 NR, vProject, Brewed, Aero x Zenit, restaurant YBiz, Addicted 2 Editing (UK), Hardplay, Saints-Net, AlphaZone, AlexDRN, Booter, RG's, Blackzmax, Chentax (LT), BlackXPress, Stunz Yard(PL), KRONIX MNYQ, TakeHost, XYSOUND, MurfsYT13, Gregory Steh, OG-Times, Moose + many other people who work individually (YouTubes especially: RazvyNoDie, Gamerul Plictisit, Jermaine, LegendOfX, MikeO, etc).

Specialized softwares:
Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Premier PRO CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe Lightroom, Sony Vegas PRO 12, Cinema4D, FL Studio 12.

E-mail: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Payment method:
- Paypal & Paysafecard.

Additional Informations:
- working time is relatively short.
- you will receive the work after the payment.
- if something you won't like, I'll make changes on the project until it reaches your desired outcome.

Portofolio:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/03/2015 11:02 Nasayer#2
Welcome to our community!
I see some nice things there :)
Good Luck with your service!
05/03/2015 11:31 AlexDRN#3
Trusted designer, regarding the video edit is an expert. I bought from him and i'm indeed fully satisfied !
05/03/2015 13:57 Ezeq - Nyro#4
New:
Client: AlexDRN.
05/05/2015 11:53 Ezeq - Nyro#5
Bump.

Bump.
05/06/2015 19:27 Ezeq - Nyro#6
BUMP.

BUMP.
05/08/2015 11:36 Ezeq - Nyro#7
BUMP.
05/09/2015 13:00 Ezeq - Nyro#8