placement games

05/02/2015 14:12 LolMasterino#1
I wanna buy 10 placement games.
Eune ,dia 5 las season.
I'll take the best offer.
You can pm me as well..
Thanks.
05/02/2015 14:13 DragonGG1#2
Add me on skype or PM me, could do it for 35 euros, starting right away :)
05/02/2015 14:14 defdef123#3
I can do it for 25€.
Guaranteed 8/10 or more, need 12-24h
Skype: defen06
05/02/2015 14:20 kyano#4
30€!

Skype : kyano7534
05/02/2015 14:20 GozzU#5
30e...
05/02/2015 14:22 Jaluno#6
22 €
05/02/2015 14:26 Boosting Factory#7
Hello, our Master booster is able to do your placements for 40 EUR.

Why buy more expensive from us?

- We guarantee 8/10, for each additional loss you gain a FREE DIVISION.
- We are a premium boosting service with actual Master boosters.

Feel free to skype us and see for yourself, have a nice day :)

skype: boostingfactory
05/02/2015 14:31 Abiiqu#8
30 €
05/02/2015 14:32 ELO-rd. WhiteN#9
Hey :) 7/10 35 E
05/02/2015 14:35 ProEasyEloBoost#10
Hello Buddy :)
I can do that in 24h for 35 euro ( minimum 8 wins ) if I lose more then 2 games I gav u 2 extra wins for each lose ;)
I will play with other booster: D5-D4 at EAST
Skype: pro.boosting

Have a nice day !:)
05/02/2015 14:38 LolMasterino#11
Thanks guys, but currently the best offer is 20 euro, 8/10.
05/02/2015 14:39 Boosting Factory#12
Hey mate, be careful who you order from and what does their guarantee actually mean. :)

I'd highly recommend to order from us if I were you, honestly. But that is up to you, good luck ;)
05/02/2015 14:41 DashHQ#13
Hello LolMasterino,

25€.

Skype: EloPaslaugos