28 FAST NORMAL DRAFT WINS!

04/29/2015 09:39 guldASD#1
The elo on the account usually is around diamond when normaling. However I just played one game, and it was 2 plat, a few unranked, one silver and one gold. I don't really understand normal draft system, however this needs to be done FAST, as the account is master and losses master after 10 days.

I'm willing to pay 30€, but I'm not paying up front as I have been scammed like this 2 times so far, by two customers who aren't able to win or do it as fast as promised. Please don't waste my time and yours, but I can provide proof of purchases, as I have requested this service 2 times before where I have paid for it. Thanks!
04/29/2015 09:52 Excalibur™#2
0.5€ per win
Skype : themisa97
04/29/2015 10:06 DashHQ#3
Hello guldASD,

25€.

Skype: EloPaslaugos
04/29/2015 10:21 Truma#4
I already took the job, no need to post more offers
04/29/2015 10:28 diamondboost.me#5
we can do it for 0.80€ per win. In total 22€. Would be done in 3 days max :)
04/29/2015 11:38 guldASD#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truma View Post
I already took the job, no need to post more offers
Yup he already took the job. Thanks tho everyone :)
04/29/2015 17:31 N-Boosting#7
I can do it for 25 Euros :)
Skype: nightcoreshop