Looking for account in EUNE with Diamond Border

04/28/2015 11:55 Masturbinho#1
Im looking for an account in EUNE Server which have Diamond border from Season 4 and now its UNRANKED OR GOLD+ with very good mmr!

I want it to have if its possible all the adc!
I want also AD/AP runes and some additional runes for ADC's if its possible.

I dont look for skins :)
Give me normal,cheap offers.

Paypal.
04/28/2015 11:57 Truma#2
Got 1 account on EUNE, diamond border and diamond 5 atm, not much rankeds played. Got a lot of runes and rune pages and almost all champs, got around 30-50 skins too, idk how much to be precise. PM me to make deal about price if you are interested
04/28/2015 12:09 DragonGG1#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] 140 euros Skrill for this one :)
04/28/2015 12:13 Masturbinho#4
As i said i dont want skins which will add price! :) I want clean account with good champs pool and price around 50euro probably..
04/28/2015 12:21 Truma#5
Well, the price of my account is higher than 50, if you think you can go to 150€, I can sell you
04/28/2015 12:22 mrobles#6
I have one that have ref ban, but have all champs
04/28/2015 12:47 Shareni#7
Check out my account shop

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

skype milorad2301
04/28/2015 14:59 N-Boosting#8
Check out my Account Shop: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Skype: nightcoreshop
04/28/2015 20:26 Masturbinho#9
I want offers not your shops and i told max 50 euro....