For developers --> This is how BP catched the Golem Bot in its past versions

04/21/2015 13:29 iṄk#1
In the constructor of their Eventmanager Class, they are creating the Golem-Identifier String.
This is a little bit obfuscated but if you know pointer-arithmetics then this is not hard.
The numbers you see in the array are integers. Integers are 4 byte big in the AVM. Every integer holds a String of 4 bytes.
That means that the String representation of the first array _local_3 is "sh.utils::Timer/tick()" which was the function of the Golem before my refactoring (some months ago) and the second one is "ExternalInterf" which means ExternalInterface -> the API I am using to communicate with the C++ part of the Golem.
Code:
var _local_3:Array = [1471336, 779449449, 1819490874, 1416195429, 1915712617, 1667967017];
var _local_4:int = _local_3.length;
var _local_5:ByteArray = new ByteArray();
var _local_6:int;
while (_local_6 < _local_4) {
  _local_5.writeInt(_local_3[_local_6]);
  _local_6++;
};
_local_5.writeInt(0);
_local_5.position = 0;
_SafeStr_10798 = _local_5.readUTF();
_local_5.clear();
_local_3 = [1131896, 1952805486, 1634486638, 1952805478];
_local_6 = 0;
while (_local_6 < _local_4) {
  _local_5.writeInt(_local_3[_local_6]);
  _local_6++;
};
_SafeStr_10799 = _local_5.readUTF();
Now their "Move-Hero-to-Position" Function:
Code:
 _local_6 = new Error().getStackTrace();
if (_local_6){
  if (((_SafeStr_311.endsWith(_local_6, _SafeStr_10798)) || (_SafeStr_311.contains(_local_6, _SafeStr_10799)))){
    _SafeStr_10803 = 0x800000;
  };
};
Since my injected code must call the Move Function, the StackTrace differs.
The variable "_SafeStr_10803" then holds the "Golem-Identifier" which the client sends to the DO server.


I am disappointed that I didn't see it earlier. The reason is that I always assumed that BP would never implement something to just catch my bot but yeah they are doing that.

For us as a community, that is a very good thing. Now we know their limited capabilities of recognition of a Bot like the Golem.
I'm telling you this, because it doesn't make a difference since I'm sure that BP now already knows that I bypassed it.

This is the one and only time that I'm posting something like that. I won't talk about future code changes but you can be sure that I'm tracking these already.

-> Now, the Golem is safe.
Once BP pushes a new Darkorbit client update, my tools are going to track new changes and the Golem stays offline till everything is once again bypassed and secure.

Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/21/2015 13:50 jhu1998#2
I wish to know what these codes means
04/21/2015 17:43 Stevecek#3
Exactly man :D
04/21/2015 21:33 MuffinMario#4
Perfect timing, my account just has been perm banned!
But nevermind. I don't give a fuck about this game anyways :D
04/21/2015 23:26 melikhan#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMario View Post
Perfect timing, my account just has been perm banned!
But nevermind. I don't give a fuck about this game anyways :D
That's why you should wait when there are new bots before actually using it;)
04/22/2015 00:03 ~Demetrio~#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
That's why you should wait when there are new bots before actually using it;)
iNk already said: "Do not use it with a big account create a new one and test how safe is it"
Many people didn't undestand. Now that bigpoint knows that he bypassed this they will put an new update for that , we hope that iNk can see client changes . I lost 3 accounts testing this bot before safety update.
04/22/2015 17:17 Dr.Toni#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhu1998 View Post
I wish to know what these codes means
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecek View Post
Exactly man :D
Thats the reason because of which this thread is called: For developers
04/22/2015 19:30 Stevecek#8
Dont be arrogant please.
04/22/2015 19:41 lingern1#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecek View Post
Exactly man :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecek View Post
Dont be arrogant please.
Dont post useless junk to increase your post count. Kinda obvious bruh. Anyways, thanks iNK, still rather amazed they implemented that string just for anti-golem purposes.
04/22/2015 19:45 Stevecek#10
Increase my post count? I dont care about it. I just hate when is someone arrogant to me.
04/22/2015 19:48 Dr.Toni#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecek View Post
Dont be arrogant please.
Please explain me why my post was arrogant?
You just posted useless sh*t to incrase your post count like lingern1 said.

I mean Ink wrote in the Topic "For developers" and you wrote "Exactly man :D" as answer on this post: "I wish to know what these codes means"

And now you want to tell me my post was arrogant because I explained with it that your post was only spam?