Taboo on this forum like NLO

04/17/2015 17:06 ☆L•Ξ•Y•D•I•Z☆#1
Ok...many lies and hiding...and wen you ask or say,you get answer : It does not exist,It's a mistake,you're stupid,totally stupid and bla bla.:rtfm:

YES DMG Script or whatever it's called,YES is really,and the players to use but quickly refuted.

They steal and new cars with a high level of protection, Than how hard is it to hack stupid server what people create.

1 man tuday kill 7 UFE in 2 minutes. 800k,1200k,1750k dmg ,and its not just 1 time. Frst its in morning 9am-9:45 and 10 min ago.

But of course ...
It is kept as a big secret and known only to those who have to pay for that.

I'm telling you this story pricu..i happens from day to day. See for yourself when a bug mentions that works, I'll be a revolt as dangerous and stupid to say in public.
So ..
And especially because it is forbidden to mention the forum! TOP SECRET. A forum is engaged in trade of world wide accounts.
Forum is full of censorship and that's it, I just do not understand that they are not allergic on money.

Here you will find out who killed John Fitzgerald Kennedy..ali some truth in relation DarkOrbit NEVER. FULL censorship!
04/17/2015 17:12 hondamt80#2
Cool story bro nice and short
04/17/2015 17:20 «Ice.Shock™#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆L•Ξ•Y•D•I•Z☆ View Post
Ok...many lies and hiding...and wen you ask or say,you get answer : It does not exist,It's a mistake,you're stupid,totally stupid and bla bla.:rtfm:

YES DMG Script or whatever it's called,YES is really,and the players to use but quickly refuted.

They steal and new cars with a high level of protection, Than how hard is it to hack stupid server what people create.

1 man tuday kill 7 UFE in 2 minutes. 800k,1200k,1750k dmg ,and its not just 1 time. Frst its in morning 9am-9:45 and 10 min ago.

But of course ...
It is kept as a big secret and known only to those who have to pay for that.

I'm telling you this story pricu..i happens from day to day. See for yourself when a bug mentions that works, I'll be a revolt as dangerous and stupid to say in public.
So ..
And especially because it is forbidden to mention the forum! TOP SECRET. A forum is engaged in trade of world wide accounts.
Forum is full of censorship and that's it, I just do not understand that they are not allergic on money.

Here you will find out who killed John Fitzgerald Kennedy..ali some truth in relation DarkOrbit NEVER. FULL censorship!
If you know an administrator and he is your friend no matter on what game it is, count that you will get some bonus items. I think damage hack doesn't exist but administrators with mysql access can give damage for sure ;)
04/17/2015 17:24 ☆L•Ξ•Y•D•I•Z☆#4
Of course not script, but something exists, or is a bug or something..ali truth is out there
04/17/2015 18:45 lingern1#5
Oh no! The 15 post conspirator just exposed us all! Run for your lives
04/17/2015 19:57 Requi#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post
If you know an administrator and he is your friend no matter on what game it is, count that you will get some bonus items. I think damage hack doesn't exist but administrators with mysql access can give damage for sure ;)
No kind of staff has mysql access. You could fuck up things so hard.

#closed