[Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool

12/18/2017 14:27 Regoldan#706
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyEarth View Post
to me happend the same problem, fix please :l
Guy´s calm down! Bonge is a private person with a private life so if he has time he´s surely fixing this bug :)
12/18/2017 15:05 Bonge<>#707
My bad, the tool wasn't supposed to close down if it failed to check for updates, but somehow this came in with the last update. It's been fixed now though and I've also went ahead and disabled the update-related error messages for now.

If you don't get the update notification, here's a direct download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Let me know if there's still any other frequent errors with the tool.
12/19/2017 22:57 TonyEarth#708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regoldan View Post
Guy´s calm down! Bonge is a private person with a private life so if he has time he´s surely fixing this bug :)
And who is rushing it? We only publish the problem and letting you know that the problem does not only happen to 1 person but to several ends ...
12/25/2017 11:32 AdikMoves2010#709
LOL tmt clan
01/02/2018 16:59 uthman123#710
i keep getting errors such as these
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
they are different sometimes failed to download image sometimes failed to do something with jumpgate
01/03/2018 18:55 Paura123#711
Quote:
Originally Posted by uthman123 View Post
i keep getting errors such as these
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
they are different sometimes failed to download image sometimes failed to do something with jumpgate
it's becaus of bugpoint not of the tool
me and many more are getting the same error, and you'll get the error even if you try to use galaxy gate with our mouse ç_ç (sometimes)
01/06/2018 01:57 uthman123#712
bro maybe you could put a sort of log where we see totals of everything we've got?
01/07/2018 10:10 rcr_#713
Could it be the reason for the ban? Have I ever been banned?
01/07/2018 11:07 Lost King#714
For me the cheapest way to build gates yet! love it (:
01/07/2018 12:29 Bonge<>#715
Quote:
Originally Posted by uthman123 View Post
bro maybe you could put a sort of log where we see totals of everything we've got?
There is already, just click the percentage icon next to the gate name.
01/09/2018 09:03 ˜°HΣЯCÜŁΣŠ°˜[FΣΔЯ™]#716
i cannot even get past the login screen idk what i'm doing wrong :p pleas help me xd.
01/09/2018 09:08 epete#717
Quote:
Originally Posted by ˜°HΣЯCÜŁΣŠ°˜[FΣΔЯ™] View Post
i cannot even get past the login screen idk what i'm doing wrong :p pleas help me xd.
We dont know either since u didnt describe the issue, for me its working so you surely pasted wrong details into the tool.
01/09/2018 09:58 ˜°HΣЯCÜŁΣŠ°˜[FΣΔЯ™]#718
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
We dont know either since u didnt describe the issue, for me its working so you surely pasted wrong details into the tool.
yes i probably did xd. i did fill in my user name from my acc then my pasword. i think so far its is right. and then session id is that my user-id from my acc? And my global is europe 6 so do i fill in ge6 or global europe 6?
01/09/2018 12:39 epete#719
Quote:
Originally Posted by ˜°HΣЯCÜŁΣŠ°˜[FΣΔЯ™] View Post
yes i probably did xd. i did fill in my user name from my acc then my pasword. i think so far its is right. and then session id is that my user-id from my acc? And my global is europe 6 so do i fill in ge6 or global europe 6?
You either login with Session ID and server only or eith Name/Password, dont fill both.
In server you put short abbreviation of the server example: Globa Europe 1 ( ge1 has code: "int1" so you put in server int1). You can check whats the abbreviation of the server when you login on your account in browser and check the url link there will be [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], the intX is the server name that you should paste into the tool.
01/09/2018 16:17 ˜°HΣЯCÜŁΣŠ°˜[FΣΔЯ™]#720
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
You either login with Session ID and server only or eith Name/Password, dont fill both.
In server you put short abbreviation of the server example: Globa Europe 1 ( ge1 has code: "int1" so you put in server int1). You can check whats the abbreviation of the server when you login on your account in browser and check the url link there will be [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], the intX is the server name that you should paste into the tool.
so i did what you said and it still doesnt work i just filled in my username and my password alone its says ''Login failed, check you login details'' i am certain that it is right. so i tried to just use session id and server i do that and it sais ''error occurred during login Host not found (3)'' (see picture: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]). i tried doing it with the username, password and session ID an its gives me the same message like in the link of the printscreen. my server is global europe 6 and thats int13. I don't know what i am doing wrong :s.