Modify ibot for csro-r pservers

04/12/2015 09:58 proviev#1
Hello. Is there a way to modify the ibot in order to work for csro-r private servers? I've tried putting the ip in the host file and changing the port from ibot.dll with a hex editor but no luck(the client starts but the login window doesn't appear and the ibot doesn't seem to connect to the svr). I know that there aren't many csro-r servers out there yet but it's a matter of time, and right now there is one that's promissing(sromania). If anyone could offer any assistance, it would be really nice, thanks :D
04/12/2015 10:34 alexhun#2
ibot is developed for isro isro-r files, which has different opcodes and packet structures, so u have to modify the whole source code :)
04/22/2015 00:12 R0xanNE#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by proviev View Post
Hello. Is there a way to modify the ibot in order to work for csro-r private servers? I've tried putting the ip in the host file and changing the port from ibot.dll with a hex editor but no luck(the client starts but the login window doesn't appear and the ibot doesn't seem to connect to the svr). I know that there aren't many csro-r servers out there yet but it's a matter of time, and right now there is one that's promissing(sromania). If anyone could offer any assistance, it would be really nice, thanks :D
There was a version for ex.sroad-r but can't find that version