Plat account eune

04/10/2015 06:04 YeOldeDingus#1
Hey guys looking for a plat account on eune
04/10/2015 07:13 Gumfaction#2
Add me on skype: terminoudesign
04/10/2015 10:20 Neonart#3
Check these!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

We are really trustworthy, you can check our feedbacks here and on many other forums!

Contact:
  • Email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
  • Skype: Michael.Neonart
  • Phone:
    USA: (001) 302 351 2800
    UK: (0044) 1323 270716
    PL: (0048) 718810177
  • Live chat on our website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
  • Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Regards,
Neogames Limited Customer Support
04/10/2015 10:37 Kaljukostaja#4
How much are you willing to pay? I have Plat I on euw but I can transfer it to EUNE for free. Then you just have to play 1 ranked game to get your rank, and you can't fall out of platinum since its Platinum I. It has quite many skins too. Add me on skype. KaljuKostaja
04/10/2015 14:07 skinner✔#5
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

check #2 on eune.
04/10/2015 14:09 Truma#6
HEY GUYS, DONT TRUST THIS GUY, HE IS ONLY 3 0 TBM AND HIS 3 POSITIVE ARE ALL FROM FAKE ACCOUNTS, HOPE ADMIN SEES THIS AND BANS HIM