T> WoW for Conquer

11/04/2009 23:31 houck182#1
Recently quit WoW due to my friend getting his account paypal-scammed and the death of twinking.

Up for sale is a level 74 Human Female Warrior. Don't worry about the characters having gay names. All my characters names are godly.

As far as gear goes, she has mostly instance blues and leveling greens with a few BoE blues thrown in.
She has the main-hand Warglaive of Azzinoth legendary.

I was mid-way through AV leveling her 70-80 so she has about 45k honor.

*ALSO INCLUDED:
Yeah, I realize twinking is pretty much dead but its still pretty fun.

I have 3 19 twinks (Priest/Rogue/Warrior) with best-in slot gear and enchants. Not to brag, but they are quite good.
__________________________________________________ _________

If you are serious about buying my account, contact me and I'll give you armory links. I can't take screenshots because the account has been de-activated.

Contact Info:

Facebook: Grant Houck
Email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Xbox Live Gamertag (if interested): iTz Houck

I am accepting Conquer Online accounts on any server OR DBs on any server. Toss me up an offer.

-Houck