[INFO] 100 crystals

04/02/2015 18:13 1andreaaa.#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/02/2015 19:02 faraonetss#2
how many times you can take the survey?
04/02/2015 20:18 EliteSnoop#3
how ? i can just watch the video
04/02/2015 20:22 levlevliva#4
Not for all ;) It's just for some countrys :)
04/02/2015 22:33 manuelin12221#5
Survey yes crystals no
04/03/2015 09:53 Huddinin#6
you just habe to deactivate the add blocker and go to magic Laterne(laterna magica) then do the survey which takes about 2minutes and you get 100 crystals
i don't think this is possible multible times

einfach auf laterna magica klicken den werbeblogger vorher ausschalten und dann sollte die Umfrage erscheinen welche 2-3minuten dauert falls nicht, einfach auf Video ansehen klicken. mir ist nicht bekannt ob es mehrere Male geht denke aber nicht(meine versuche mit fiddler sind nicht gut ausgegangen)

mfg
04/03/2015 12:59 manuelin12221#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huddinin View Post
you just habe to deactivate the add blocker and go to magic Laterne(laterna magica) then do the survey which takes about 2minutes and you get 100 crystals
i don't think this is possible multible times

einfach auf laterna magica klicken den werbeblogger vorher ausschalten und dann sollte die Umfrage erscheinen welche 2-3minuten dauert falls nicht, einfach auf Video ansehen klicken. mir ist nicht bekannt ob es mehrere Male geht denke aber nicht(meine versuche mit fiddler sind nicht gut ausgegangen)

mfg
I do the survey but I donīt get crystals
04/03/2015 19:46 comproputas#8
I did it and I live in the ass of the world. I guess there is a way to do multiple times.