Windows XP (Bypass) >> Hacker

11/04/2009 15:34 Devoured#1
Well I'm sorry you doing this kind of question you guys know you are good at what they do but which I have much time waiting for a hacker who really get Windows XP Professional 2 or 3 in the Professional does not matter I just want to know if someone already have a hacker who get windows xp on it already ran the typical elitepvpers all and found no trace of hacking Windows XP if anyone knows when or if they already have the hacker would get that much one can help me because the windows vista I hate it and very good but I do not like him and therefore very heavy and full of graphic simple thing like who can help me?
11/04/2009 16:16 inmortalll#2
Yes...don't work i have XP SP 2 and i cannot hack this game... :(
11/04/2009 16:22 DarkDevilClaw#3
es gibt ne möglichkeit mit windows xp zu hacken ... mit rootkit und process hider ...
naja ...

use google translator when you can't german
11/04/2009 17:14 mipez#4
o.m.g.

The thread creator's post hasn't any points xD


But I'll explain in short:
On XP you need a new bypass... simple for those who already got one^^
I know 2-3 which are working for XP (even thought I couldn't test them well... don't have XP)
11/04/2009 20:02 pamz12#5
isn't that no hacks are working on xp?
11/04/2009 20:16 hismom#6
so is there any working bypasses for Xp. If there is, anyone willing to share =p
11/04/2009 23:54 kesom#7
LoL i dont know but this is like "Closed Topic" they dont want to know any of that
11/05/2009 02:15 Devoured#8
But the right and they create a bypass for windows xp also because 90% of users use Windows XP because they do not like windows vista it was a survey done by the Center for Brazilian technology'm not asking to break anyone's head and create a bypass for windows xp but it would benefit but for the elite forum ai without any doubt would be as many threads to enter the bypass is someone who really take the windows xp guarantee that if there is the bypass windows xp but the topics would be visited this and my opinion because I already own a site with forum and I always did everything to please my users.:rtfm:
11/05/2009 17:16 GheyzerLOL#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoured View Post
But the right and they create a bypass for windows xp also because 90% of users use Windows XP because they do not like windows vista it was a survey done by the Center for Brazilian technology'm not asking to break anyone's head and create a bypass for windows xp but it would benefit but for the elite forum ai without any doubt would be as many threads to enter the bypass is someone who really take the windows xp guarantee that if there is the bypass windows xp but the topics would be visited this and my opinion because I already own a site with forum and I always did everything to please my users.:rtfm:
completely agree... if most ppl uses windows XP what did the hacker creator had in head while crating bypass only for vista? :confused:
11/05/2009 18:18 Alastоr#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GheyzerLOL View Post
completely agree... if most ppl uses windows XP what did the hacker creator had in head while crating bypass only for vista? :confused:
the bypass was for XP and vista, but hackshield patched it only at XP -.-
11/05/2009 18:45 bigtonny123#11
i hope that soon is a bypass for XP!

BAD english :P
11/05/2009 19:38 Alastоr#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtonny123 View Post
i hope that soon is a bypass for XP!

BAD english :P
dont hope on it
it will be released the next patch!
11/05/2009 22:51 kevin60#13
yeah a next patch but when next patch arrived lol
11/06/2009 19:57 UHash#14
Thats something i would like to know myself. It seems from my point of view stuff is only made for vista and not XP. So when is your new patch coming or is it coming at all for Windows XP.
11/06/2009 20:03 Alastоr#15
i mean the next time s4 is patched