[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v3.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

04/06/2015 02:15 phorecast#76
So I first need to watch the (How to use MIZ-Tool Version 3.0) video then look at the 2 unicum videos. Then after the next patch I can view the (How to Update....) video. Is that all correct?

Thanks!
04/06/2015 02:18 Biochipz#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by phorecast View Post
So I first need to watch the (How to use MIZ-Tool Version 3.0) video then look at the 2 unicum videos. Then after the next patch I can view the (How to Update....) video. Is that all correct?

Thanks!
yes and you need every time update the miztool if LOL make a update,...

have fun :)
04/06/2015 02:43 TheCherry#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochipz View Post
1) its a free tool
2) i said 100 times that (nothing is 100% safe)
3) i give you a tool with the source code too
4) i give you video tutorials

and i dont understand guys like you, you need to understand that (NOTHING AT THIS WORLD IS 100% SAFE)

PS: if you dont want to use this tool dont use it no one forces you to use this tool go and use the "ddraw.dll" because its a good idea to modify the LOL install files,... (sarcasm)

and dont be offended,....

have fun :)
sure is nothing 100% safe, ok maybe the bitcoin network couse that is ultimate.
sure thx for ur sources, dont understand me wrong, i just wana let u know there are some more ways to detect that hack, its not enough at last to use a another hash
04/06/2015 02:49 Biochipz#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCherry View Post
sure is nothing 100% safe, ok maybe the bitcoin network couse that is ultimate.
sure thx for ur sources, dont understand me wrong, i just wana let u know there are some more ways to detect that hack, its not enough at last to use a another hash
haha ok, np :)
and the bitcoin network is not 100% safe, if you have 30% from all bitcoins you can destroy the bitcoin currency, and if the "bitcoin currency" is destroyed and so is the "bitcoin network" destroyed too,...
you see nothing is 100% safe :)

but bitcoins are safer than euro or dolla,...

have fun
04/06/2015 03:45 TheCherry#80
Quote:
haha ok, np :)
and the bitcoin network is not 100% safe, if you have 30% from all bitcoins you can destroy the bitcoin currency, and if the "bitcoin currency" is destroyed and so is the "bitcoin network" destroyed too,...
you see nothing is 100% safe :)

but bitcoins are safer than euro or dolla,...

have fun
not correct, you need 51% from the mining resources and if u get that (and yes a company did hold that by cloud mining) you dont will destroy that network, couse u are then bankrupt and that is the "100%" except someone have to much money and can loose trillon $ for that action
04/06/2015 05:58 heeheuheuBRBR#81
10 games in a row and didn't get banned, just follow the tutorial and everyone will be fine
04/06/2015 06:27 Champion Felipe#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by heeheuheuBRBR View Post
10 games in a row and didn't get banned, just follow the tutorial and everyone will be fine
Vc é muito zoeiro cara. Me avisa se vc nao for banido no BR, é nor :)
Vo testar assim q terminar de baixar o lol nesse pc.
04/06/2015 09:45 TheCherry#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by heeheuheuBRBR View Post
Thats calling "ban waves" if it is detected, u get the ban in few weeks
04/06/2015 11:34 Biochipz#84
Quote:
not correct, you need 51% from the mining resources and if u get that (and yes a company did hold that by cloud mining) you dont will destroy that network, couse u are then bankrupt and that is the "100%" except someone have to much money and can loose trillon $ for that action
and no you have a "chance" to do it with 30% too (tha'ts what i meant with "you can")

i am sure that everything a human create, can be destroyed by human....
(the "bitcoin network" too)
Safety is an illusion
04/06/2015 13:38 Evolers#85
at least for now eu west working, thanks a lot for the tool and for the tutorials.
04/06/2015 14:45 rlatmdcks#86
This Update File works for KR
plz....txt
04/06/2015 14:47 TheCherry#87
here a cpp file for compile urself, that work in linux over wine so too.
Code:
i586-mingw32msvc-g++ -mwindows main.c
You have to remove the hack by press ENTER in the CMD, its dont autodetect that the game is ended.

The line:
DWORD address = 0x4a2c;
Have to be edit by a lol update, its the same like the MIZ-Tool, except you dont need to edit a txt file, its just do that + 0x10000 in the loop self. (idk why the original dont have that :P)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I did upload the compiled version, but it will only work for that patch now (EUW).
Better change the source and compile by urself.

----
EDIT:
Someone a idea how to see that the game is gone?
Maybe the Nexus live, or detect the surrender function ... mhh
04/06/2015 16:32 Biochipz#88
Quote:
EDIT:
Someone a idea how to see that the game is gone?
Maybe the Nexus live, or detect the surrender function ... mhh
yes ofc you can do that with nexus live or something else but LOL change the address every update,... and LOL change the images every 6 months....
and it is easier too for newbies to change an image as an address

and ty for your linux tool,..

Quote:
The line:
DWORD address = 0x4a2c;
Have to be edit by a lol update, its the same like the MIZ-Tool, except you dont need to edit a txt file, its just do that + 0x10000 in the loop self. (idk why the original dont have that :P)
because i want to make it easier for newbies,...
its easier for a newbie to copy and paste a TXT file....
and it is easier to share a TXT file without to explain what to do,..

see the old version from miztool v2 Thread all user share TXT files without to explain what to do because its easy to understand what to do with the txt files (just copy and paste)...

have fun
04/06/2015 16:58 TheCherry#89
Quote:
yes ofc you can do that with nexus live or something else but LOL change the address every update,... and LOL change the images every 6 months....
and it is easier too for newbies to change an image as an address
I did try it with the time, at the end of the game there are only \x00 values in the string, with 2 pointerscans u get the rigth pointer to that, that should be safe.

sure is a image easy to add by a user, problem is that this is a "unsafe" method, if its dont find the image for any reason, u get the ban ... mh

Quote:
and ty for your linux tool,..

because i want to make it easier for newbies,...
its easier for a newbie to copy and paste a TXT file....
and it is easier to share a TXT file without to explain what to do,..

see the old version from miztool v2 Thread all user share TXT files without to explain what to do because its easy to understand what to do with the txt files (just copy and paste)...

have fun
u understand me wrong, see my source, with my program u just need to add the Hexvalue (as example 0x4a2c) in a configfile and not ~800 hexdatas, its just add each line 0x10000 to that value, that can do the program self.
Code:
	for (int x = 0; x < 768; x++){
		value = read(hp, address);
		if(value == 2250){
			value = 10000;
			write(hp, address, value);
			cout << "patched" << endl;
			break;
		}
		address += 65536;
	}
I know the old hack, did use it enough x)
04/06/2015 17:07 Biochipz#90
Quote:
I did try it with the time, at the end of the game there are only \x00 values in the string, with 2 pointerscans u get the rigth pointer to that, that should be safe.

sure is a image easy to add by a user, problem is that this is a "unsafe" method, if its dont find the image for any reason, u get the ban ... mh
it find the image 100% because i add "55 shades of variation" into the imagesearch code...

Quote:
u understand me wrong, see my source, with my program u just need to add the Hexvalue (as example 0x4a2c) in a configfile and not ~800 hexdatas, its just add each line 0x10000 to that value, that can do the program self.
Code:
	for (int x = 0; x < 768; x++){
		value = read(hp, address);
		if(value == 2250){
			value = 10000;
			write(hp, address, value);
			cout << "patched" << endl;
			break;
		}
		address += 65536;
	}
I know the old hack, did use it enough x)
you are right, but i dont want put code information that i need to access to this addresses...

and i want more different version from this tool used by other users
and ofc every one of you can change the full code for your own use