DW Gear

03/29/2015 16:29 ConquerOnlineBM#1
If you got DW gear for sale list it here with your price (in cps) and server!
03/29/2015 17:42 L3ecH#2
Whats the most you will offer for a perfect Dragon warrior set? lvl 140 perm p7 -7 including helm n armour
03/29/2015 18:00 ConquerOnlineBM#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3ecH View Post
Whats the most you will offer for a perfect Dragon warrior set? lvl 140 perm p7 -7 including helm n armour
I didn't actually expect to find someone with a perfect set. I wouldn't be able to afford it. I'd like the weapons though. What you selling them for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3ecH View Post
Whats the most you will offer for a perfect Dragon warrior set? lvl 140 perm p7 -7 including helm n armour
I do have a +12 warrior set (no perms) and a decent monk set if you were willing to do a trade.
03/30/2015 12:15 L3ecH#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonLo View Post
I didn't actually expect to find someone with a perfect set. I wouldn't be able to afford it. I'd like the weapons though. What you selling them for?



I do have a +12 warrior set (no perms) and a decent monk set if you were willing to do a trade.
Pm me your skype. Im at work atm. I finish in 3 hours. Ill show u my dw then. Im on neptune btw
03/30/2015 15:09 ConquerOnlineBM#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3ecH View Post
Pm me your skype. Im at work atm. I finish in 3 hours. Ill show u my dw then. Im on neptune btw
Messaged you my skype.