Middleman service.. need a middleman

03/28/2015 21:08 Bangzi#1
Hello, im searching for a good middleman for cabal eu

Must be verified, and trusted.
03/28/2015 21:24 fear-x#2
with all do respect, doubt youll find one here, there was good few of them here but this cabal forum hasnt been so active for last year i think :) try official forum maybe?
03/29/2015 18:36 Wenoxerr#3
Which server though?

Jupiter: contact Didsonsansen or Smashing
Dunno about diffrent servers, you should seek on cabal officials forum, or:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/30/2015 16:36 TotallyRed#4
I don't play it anymore, but if there is anything for the middleman I could install the game. I made this thread when I played [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] but Acid closed it because I was not allowed to advertise for a "non official" middleman. PM me if you are interested.
03/30/2015 17:58 PolskiZlodziej#5
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/01/2015 14:03 Acid#6
#moved